Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Jewellery Show Off

Nice, especially with the coinslot.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Love your broken heart earrings. I have a pair of the standard Reflect in copper.
    Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Double Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Right ear: 3 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch x2 and Forward helix
    Facial: Left nostril, Right nostril Septum, and Philtrum
    Want: 4th Lobe, 2nd Foreward Helix, Tragus and Anti-Tragus
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings
    Tattoos: None but I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit Renee View Post
    Love your broken heart earrings. I have a pair of the standard Reflect in copper.
    Thanks! Any pics of you wearing the reflects? I loooove those ^_^

I do love Maya so so much. I currently have Weight of My Heart in 22k YG, the broken hearts ofc, Majesty Black in yellow brass, Hoochie Hoops in yellow brass.

I'd love some Undulates in yellow brass and would also love some Witchcrafts at some point but they're super expensive and no one ever seems to be getting rid of them on selling groups. Maybe one day!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Ive looked at their stuff for a while but finally broke down and bought a pair. Haven't found good angle and lighting to show off their awesomeness. I like BIG earrings and some of the earrings are on the smaller side but Im currently wanting the Between the Sheets. But I have some bills to pay first.

Left ear: 4 Lobe piercings, Auricle, Helix, Conch, Double Forward Helix and Vertical Industrial
    Retired: Naval x2, Right Nostril, Anti-Tragus, and multiple lobe/Auricle piercings

Uffff they look amazing and you're totally gorgeous as well!

I have to admit none of my Maya purchases were new, I tend to only buy second-hand from the selling sites on Facebook! Saves me a small fortune.

Oooh Between the Sheets are super pretty! They remind me of something but I can't recall it.

So happy to chat to another Maya fan!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Thank you. I was having a good make up day. The earrings were basically a impulse buy. But there is nothing wrong with second hand. I didnt even think about looking and buying second hand. I like big earrings and the only "issue" is that the jewelry aren't big enough for my taste. Lol.

I like bigger statement pieces too. I'm actually an admin for one of the largest body jewellery groups on Facebook so my buys tend to come from there ^_^

UK Jewellery Network

That's awesome. Again I never thought of looking for second hand jewelry off Facebook or any other site.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112