Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shiny Vaginy Timey Wimey!

Default Shiny Vaginy Timey Wimey!

I decided to do an experience diary of my vch after Jester's triangle diary has been so informative.

Last month my friend asked me if I wanted to take a trip to Holier Than Thou in Manchester with him so he could get his guiche done. I said yes and started seriously thinking about getting my vch. (I'd sort of loosely considered it for a while and this was the little push I needed, since I was going to be there anyway) Knowing people who have frequented HTT a lot, for all different kinds of piercings, I knew I could trust them to take care of me and my hood.

When we got to HTT there were a few people queuing for jewellery and piercings so we just took a seat. Ashley let the guy he'd been messaging about our piercings know we were there and he got our forms ready. I was very close to saying I didn't want it because I was getting so nervous. The guy (I want to say his name was Ross? I can't remember) gave me my form and told me not to look so nervous. He asked Ashley what size he wanted his PA to be (he'd since decided that he wanted both his guiche and his PA) and recommended the bigger the better. Ashley took his advice and said that's what he'd go for (I think he went for 3.2mm) I made him go in first because I was so nervous. I could have easily just walked out and not had it done. I'm not sure exactly what I was nervous about, I wasn't bothered about any potential pain (I'll get to that part!), and by this point I wasn't bothered about getting my lady parts out for Marcus. I just didn't feel good about it. Anyway fast forward about 10 minutes (maybe not even that long) and Ashley reappeared. He said the guiche had been the worst of the two and that other than feeling a little tender, he felt good.

My turn...

Marcus called me in and shut the door. He confirmed it was the vch I was wanting and explained a lot of ladies have no problem with the piercing itself, that it just feels a little bit weird. He told me to take one leg out of my jeans and knickers. Me - "Just one leg?" he said some women only want to take one leg out, some take everything off, it was up to me. I just took everything off because my jeans were quite tight (not around the crotch area but around my legs) and I just thought it'd be easier to take the full thing off.

I got onto the couch and he sat at the bottom and asked me to move down towards him a little bit. He asked me to put my ankles together and drop my knees down. The receiving tube going under the hood was quite uncomfortable but NOTHING could have prepared me for the pain of the piercing itself. Wow. I was not expecting that at all! I can honestly say if I lost this piercing, I would NEVER have it done again. I could not go through that again. Marcus asked if I was alright and said it's a bit of a weird feeling and warned me the jewellery was about to go in. Normally I find jewellery insertion the worst part but yesterday it was the best bit. He pulled on the bar a little bit so he could get the balls on really tight and that was it. Gave me the mirror, I had a look and said I loved it. And I really do. I keep wanting to look at it but I'm leaving it alone until it's healed.

Marcus gave me a sanitary pad to put in my underwear because there might be some bleeding. He asked me how I was feeling and by that point, just a few minutes after the horrific feeling of a needle in my vagina, I felt great. I could barely even feel it. I had no problem walking or sitting down (which was good because we walked to Canal Street straight after to go for food). Paid my 30, said I'd definitely be back in the future (not for any other genital piercings, I can confirm that) and went on my way.

I've had no issues with it since, but it's not even 24 hours old yet. I took the pad out of my knickers after a few hours because it had stopped bleeding and the pad was making it feel more uncomfortable. I sort of forgot about it last night having a wee and wiped a bit too aggressively but I will not be making that mistake again!

All in all, despite the pain, the overall experience at HTT was an amazing one. I wish I'd bought one of their lovely clickers in the display cabinets but I was so hungry post piercing that I forgot all about them.

Little update on Ashley's stabbings if anyone is interested: His PA continued to bleed throughout the day but he'd been warned by Marcus that it would bleed and not to worry. His guiche was the worst of the two piercings to have done but only gave him a few twinges while we were out and about. He tried to put off going for a wee for as long as he could but once he went, he said it definitely wasn't fun, but it wasn't as horrific as he was expecting it to be.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Yay congrats, welcome to the shiny vag club !!

The pain was horrific for me too. A lot of people say it's not too bad but yeah, mine was so intense too. I said the exact same thing when I got mine done - "If it has to com out I'm NEVER re-doing it" hahah...

Happy healing ^_^
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Congratulations! Welcome to the shiny vaginy club! =P Sounds like you had a great experience! Nothing quite prepares you for the pain, does it? Haha.

I think I'm going to get more genital piercings some day, but the only reason I'm not put off is triangles are supposed to be the painful, so I think if I can go through that nothing else will be as bad!

Happy healing! ^_^
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

well done

oddly, the worst part for me was the FREEZING receiving tube :P

I hope you have an uneventful healing though!
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Well done Sarah, so chuffed for you and yes welcome to the shiny vaginey club! Your experience sounds identical to mine, I usually hate the jewellery insertion too but that was nothing when I had my HCHs. Hope it heals ok and keep us updated
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Toofwess View Post
    Yay congrats, welcome to the shiny vag club !!

The pain was horrific for me too. A lot of people say it's not too bad but yeah, mine was so intense too. I said the exact same thing when I got mine done - "If it has to com out I'm NEVER re-doing it" hahah...

Happy healing ^_^
    I actually said to Marcus "Wow that was waaaayyy worse than I thought it would be." I think I might have had a rather loud "Jeeeesus Christ" when he was doing the piercing too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Congratulations! Welcome to the shiny vaginy club! =P Sounds like you had a great experience! Nothing quite prepares you for the pain, does it? Haha.

I think I'm going to get more genital piercings some day, but the only reason I'm not put off is triangles are supposed to be the painful, so I think if I can go through that nothing else will be as bad!

Happy healing! ^_^
    I cannot imagine anything worse than the pain of this vch so although I thought you were brave before, I'm now in total awe of your bravery haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    well done

oddly, the worst part for me was the FREEZING receiving tube :P

I hope you have an uneventful healing though!
    The receiving tube wasn't cold for me but it felt sooo strange digging around under there. I was hoping that would be the worst of the pain, but nope!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyChild View Post
    Well done Sarah, so chuffed for you and yes welcome to the shiny vaginey club! Your experience sounds identical to mine, I usually hate the jewellery insertion too but that was nothing when I had my HCHs. Hope it heals ok and keep us updated
    I'll definitely be keeping you all updated I had to find a different position to sleep in as I couldn't put my legs together and sleep on my side last night. I've tried it today though and I can get into that position without any discomfort now. I didn't really have trouble sleeping last night, it was just finding the right position. Should be much easier tonight.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I found sleeping on my back with one leg bent to the side helped me. I know sleeping on your back isn't the most comfortable (makes me snore) but it kept the pain at bay.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I cannot imagine anything worse than the pain of this vch so although I thought you were brave before, I'm now in total awe of your bravery haha.

I'll definitely be keeping you all updated I had to find a different position to sleep in as I couldn't put my legs together and sleep on my side last night. I've tried it today though and I can get into that position without any discomfort now. I didn't really have trouble sleeping last night, it was just finding the right position. Should be much easier tonight.
    Bravery? Nah, no more brave than you. By the time I realised the hellfire I was getting myself in to, it was over! That, and I couldn't have escaped even if I'd wanted to, lest I be running around Bromley, nekkid from the waist down, aha!

Interestingly enough I found I could sleep however I wanted to for the first week or so. After that I've had to start lying on my back to prevent putting pressure on my piercing! Have you tried the pillow between your legs trick? I haven't, but I've seen other ladies on here talk of it.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Congratulations and welcome to the club. I'm glad you had a good experience, happy healing

Ahh I want mine back now haha! I'm so pleased you got it done. (Btw if the guy on the desk had dark hair/beard and a large septum piece it will have been Justin).

I'm glad you had a great experience though, for sleeping a small/thin cushion/pillow between your knees can help
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast