Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My PA Experience and issues

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Good, wanted to make sure he's not using unsterile stuff. Things in packets are fine.

He's moved from Inky G's then. Shall update the list and please let me know how you get on, I don't like the look of the piercing tbh so may well remove him from the list.

Warning to everyone make sure people are in the same place as on the list as they/things they do may have changed. I also still encourage people to do their own research, this list is a guide and not definitive or always 100% perfect.
    I will let you know how I get on I'm sure he has some sort of reasoning for doing it. That way but honestly I thought it was all fine I was concerned I wasn't taking care of it properly doing the nessary soaks etc XD but guess that might not have been the case.

Question on if I may when I do remove it do I need to do anything maintenance wise to ensure I don't get any infections etc...?

Quote Originally Posted by Catlauncher View Post
    I will let you know how I get on I'm sure he has some sort of reasoning for doing it. That way but honestly I thought it was all fine I was concerned I wasn't taking care of it properly doing the nessary soaks etc XD but guess that might not have been the case.

Question on if I may when I do remove it do I need to do anything maintenance wise to ensure I don't get any infections etc...?
    Nope just soak it one last time and it will heal up.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Okkies so I won't need to do any other soaks it anything?
    Thats good to know :-) thanks for your help :-) I guess that'll be it for me with this sort of piercing I think. I will probably keep it just to show him and get a proper explaination as to why. I just hope I'm not left with a remaining hole lol! But if not then it'll be a reminder of lessons learnt XD.

Nah the body heals things well on its own.

Sad that this experience has put you off others. The hole will close up.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

To be honest I still have a few other piercings so is not all bad I just feel that I wouldn't want to put that area under any more stress than it has already gone through :-/ I'm sad to see it go and maybe one day I might try again but I'm just majorly disappointed and regretting it so much purely as it has no chance to heal or function properly :-( that's the saddening thing.
    But hey things could be worse at least I didn't get a tiny gauge otherwise who would have known :-/ anyway thank you for all your input I appreciate it.

You're more than welcome

Red face

You're more than welcome
    Thanks :-) I'm just glad that you where able to help me and spend the time to look and share your opinion as I appreciate it a lot!

cheers Hazel

Hellosis I'm planning to go visit him tomorrow, can you possibly arm me with some detailed points of what's sevrely wrong as I want to ensure he knew what's wrong with it so that I don't look stupid when just complaining of pain and raised skin :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Catlauncher View Post
    ...so that I don't look stupid when just complaining of pain and raised skin :-)
    If a piercer thinks you are stupid for a piercing not looking right and for you being in pain then you need to run away from them extremely fast and find another.

If a piercer thinks you are stupid for a piercing not looking right and for you being in pain then you need to run away from them extremely fast and find another.
    valid point XD. The pain comes and goes lol but I guess the worrying part is the redness and whatnot. As for the placing I am not sure what is the normal position for a PA as far as I was aware it goes in and can come out further down if you wanted to upsize to crazy high gauges. Hence why I didn't question it at the time XD. Anyways thanks again XD
    Last edited by Catlauncher; 02-09-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast