Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community

You're welcome x3
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

hi,

my sister who is 11 years old wants her second holes pierced and I was wondering if anyone knows any piercing studios who can pierce her around Bristol?

Hey guys, I recently found this forum and hope to get some help So last June (2016) I had my lip pierced (labret) and since then it's kinda acting up. I'm pretty sure it's not infected but it's a bit red around piercing from the outside and there's some white skin around the bar. Almost no discharges, it's just seems to be irritated all the time. I tried salt soaks, but it doesn't do much, tho never tried chamomile for soothing piercing. Any advices?

I mostly see posts which talk about the inside of the lip, but my problems ain't there

Quote Originally Posted by Exitialis View Post
    Hey guys, I recently found this forum and hope to get some help So last June (2016) I had my lip pierced (labret) and since then it's kinda acting up. I'm pretty sure it's not infected but it's a bit red around piercing from the outside and there's some white skin around the bar. Almost no discharges, it's just seems to be irritated all the time. I tried salt soaks, but it doesn't do much, tho never tried chamomile for soothing piercing. Any advices?

I mostly see posts which talk about the inside of the lip, but my problems ain't there
    What material is the labret made from? If it's a cheap metal it could be irritating your skin. Chamomile is good as long as you're not allergic to it
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    What material is the labret made from? If it's a cheap metal it could be irritating your skin. Chamomile is good as long as you're not allergic to it
    It's surgical steel, also i have bioplast, was thinking of changing into that one. Could it also be because of shorter bar? because longer was really catching my teeth :<

It's surgical steel, also i have bioplast, was thinking of changing into that one. Could it also be because of shorter bar? because longer was really catching my teeth :<
    I'd suggest high-quality implant grade titanium. Surgical steel will be leeching nickel into the area and bioplast is pretty cheap/nasty. As long as the bar isn't indenting then it shouldn't be the problem, catching your teeth is worse.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I'd suggest high-quality implant grade titanium. Surgical steel will be leeching nickel into the area and bioplast is pretty cheap/nasty. As long as the bar isn't indenting then it shouldn't be the problem, catching your teeth is worse.
    thanks! gonna try titanium. Weird tho, that it's the only piercing reacting badly

thanks! gonna try titanium. Weird tho, that it's the only piercing reacting badly
    It can happen, bodies are strange! Make sure it's high-quality implant grade titanium.

Hi community,

I got a triple forward helix a week ago. I *think* it's healing pretty well - it hurt (badly) on days 4-6, but I've been doing sea salt soaks 2x daily and trying my best to not touch it. While it's still fairly swollen, the pain has subsided... EXCEPT when I accidentally knock the middle one against something. My piercer said she had to put longer bars in than necessary, to allow for swelling.

But now the flat back of the middle piercing sits against my rook and pushes the front of the piercing out (far past the other two). I'm trying to be really careful, but I always end up knocking the middle piercing in the night because it sticks out so much. I know it's only been a week, but should I go in and ask for a shorter bar?
    Last edited by b365; 04-11-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Yes, go see your piercer and explain your problems.