Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1122

Thread: Ask the Community

  1. #941
    Junior Member Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2017
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    Definitely then. The good news is that they are so new that they'll heal up fast so you shouldn't have to wait too long for a re-pierce
    Okay that's good. I'm just annoyed i wasted 33 on botched piercings 😂
    Thanks for your help everyone.
    Ears: double helix, 4x lobes, rook
    face: septum
    want: tragus, another lobe

  2. #942
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb-2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    The swelling can take ages to go completely. It was over a year before all the swelling went from my rooks and my snugs are still noticeably swollen and they were pierced in June. Nothing but time I'm afraid.
    :( I just want to be able to change it to a shorter bar without setting back the healing. It catches on my hair which means I won't even get my hair cut because I know they'll yank it.

    Thanks anyway!
    Left ear: lobes x2, helix and rook
    Right ear:
    lobes x2
    Planned:
    Inner conch and double helix on my right ear

  3. #943
    Senior Member Ryry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    :( I just want to be able to change it to a shorter bar without setting back the healing. It catches on my hair which means I won't even get my hair cut because I know they'll yank it.

    Thanks anyway!
    Go see your piercer to evaluate if you can have a shorter bar put in. If its swelling then a shorter bar may cause more problems, you can also then ask how you can go about to get a hair cut.

  4. #944
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb-2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryry View Post
    Go see your piercer to evaluate if you can have a shorter bar put in. If its swelling then a shorter bar may cause more problems, you can also then ask how you can go about to get a hair cut.
    It's not the actual piercing site, its just next to it (normal?), so I have a lot of spare bar. I wouldn't even want to change until late March at least just to give it more time to relax but I am getting fed up of the nest on my head :S I always tell them to be careful but then they rag a detangler through it like there's no tomorrow.
    Left ear: lobes x2, helix and rook
    Right ear:
    lobes x2
    Planned:
    Inner conch and double helix on my right ear

  5. #945
    Senior Member Ryry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    It's not the actual piercing site, its just next to it (normal?), so I have a lot of spare bar. I wouldn't even want to change until late March at least just to give it more time to relax but I am getting fed up of the nest on my head :S I always tell them to be careful but then they rag a detangler through it like there's no tomorrow.
    Shame I know how you feel, mine is 4months old and I have been struggling from a bar too short to a ring put in last month to finding out I am allergic to the materials. Changed it myself two days ago (wont ever recommend it) to one of my earings and now only its looking and feeling better.

    Maybe ask your piercer if you can put like a tape or something over to go for a hair cut? I am sure they have ways that one can protect it.

  6. #946
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb-2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryry View Post
    Shame I know how you feel, mine is 4months old and I have been struggling from a bar too short to a ring put in last month to finding out I am allergic to the materials. Changed it myself two days ago (wont ever recommend it) to one of my earings and now only its looking and feeling better.

    Maybe ask your piercer if you can put like a tape or something over to go for a hair cut? I am sure they have ways that one can protect it.
    Oh that's rubbish, I'd hate to have mess with mine so early on, luckily mine have never given me any trouble really, never even had the infamous bumps!

    Yeah I will do, I've been convincing myself it's time to get it cut short (to my boobs) as opposed to almost my waist and I don't want to leave it too long and chicken out. Takes half an hour to wash and I can never be bothered to dry it.
    Left ear: lobes x2, helix and rook
    Right ear:
    lobes x2
    Planned:
    Inner conch and double helix on my right ear

  7. #947
    Senior Member Ryry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    Oh that's rubbish, I'd hate to have mess with mine so early on, luckily mine have never given me any trouble really, never even had the infamous bumps!
    .
    I have had some bad luck with the guy I went to hey. I have replaced all my started jewellery (except my navel) and since I replaced them they have been angles. I also have been sick and had a very stressful few months. And yeah 2 different piercer and both their jewelleries gave problems. I would never have thought I would do it (and again will never tell someone to do it without going to a piercer because I know how badly this could have gone and how stupid it is) but if you have a burning pain going right through your piercing and funny stuff happening even when you are following the best care routine (as advised by piercers and on this forum) something just told me its an allergic reaction. All of my surgical steel jewellery have been taken out and I had instant relief and within a few days they looked healed (I know they are not)

  8. #948
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb-2017
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    Okay that's good. I'm just annoyed i wasted 33 on botched piercings 
    Thanks for your help everyone.
    Woah you should definitely name and shame the place or the piercer you went to so others don't have to deal with that.
    Also, I'd still definitely go back in and demand a refund. That's a lot of money.

    I'd tell them you have photos of the piercings which you showed to other trained piercers and they all agreed it was botched. Then you can try the old 'if you don't refund me I'll blast you online' haha!

    Might seem a bit extreme or awkward but it's worth it to get your hard earned money back.
    Current -
    Left ear: Triple Lobes
    Right ear: Triple Lobes, Double Helix, Daith, Double Forward Helix
    Other: Nipples, Septum, VCH

    Want -
    Snug, Tragus, Christina

    Retired -
    Tongue, Lip, Navel, Multiple Helixes

  9. #949
    Awesome Admin Boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    33,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    Okay that's good. I'm just annoyed i wasted 33 on botched piercings 
    Thanks for your help everyone.
    Make sure you go to someone better next time!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<



  10. #950
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb-2017
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I will post here first because I don't have permission to make new threads.

    I'm considering a Prince Albert piercing, or any other piercings that would increase sexual pleasure, most for me, but possibly for a partner as well.

    I've heard about some pretty bad cons about the Prince Albert piercing - someone I know said they had intense pain while peeing for two weeks. Then there's the con that when you get pierced down there, there's a new pee hole for the rest of the life that urine comes out from. Unless you get surgery done... Has anyone gotten that done to close the urethra? How much does it cost and does it hurt to close it?

    I talked about that last fact with a piercer, he said that it the urine wouldn't come out if pierced at 12 gauge and kept at that gauge... Is this true, or is he just trying to sell his service? I'm someone who loves to pee out in free air... So this is kind of a make or break point for me.

    Also, what about the healing process. Can it be as bad as it was for my friend? And can I sleep on my stomach? I have a hard time sleeping differently...

    And lastly, does this piercing increase sexual pleasure? The piercer said it does because it creates friction, and make you able to go deeper at penetration.

    Those are my questions. At the moment I'm extremely unsure about to go through with this piercing or not.
    Last edited by Iamhere; 02-10-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •