Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community

I think that it would be ok for you to heal more than 3 piercings at once as long as you look after your body such as having a good sleeping pattern, healthy diet, and just maintaining your health in general to keep your immune system working fine. I am currently healing 7 piercings (all done separately between Jan and oct. Mostly cartilage so they take a long time ) and so far it is going well and i only get problems from external factors such as knocking them by accident. One thing you might need to consider is if your piercer will perform 4 in one session. Remember to only do sea salt soaks twAice a day as after-care and nothing else.

Personally I think that the 3 healing piercings at a time is a little too strict and instead i'd say 8+ would be too many. It should be judged on an individual case really depending on how much your immune system can manage, health and types of piercings.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0zen_flame View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I'd like to know your opinion on this. I know that you emphasize not having more than 3 healing piercings at the same time. I'm going home for Christmas holidays and I'd like to get my ear pierced while I'm there. I know the piercer, he's reliable and not too expensive. I was thinking of getting 3 more lobe piercings on one side (I currently have only one) and then a helix on the other side. I sleep on my back so getting two ears shouldn't be the problem. However, this would mean I get 4 piercings at the same time which you don't really recommend? I would wait but then I wouldn't be able to get them pierced for a long time since the piercers where I currently live are a bit too expensive and not that good. What would you advise me to do? Thanks a lot!
    I did 5 at once (not knowing it is not recommended and piercer said its fine) and honestly if I had know I would only have done 2 and then 2 later on and the last one separate. I have had so much trouble and its only been 2months.

Firstly my nose swelled so much on the inside that on day 3 I had to have the stud changed out :/ it was really sore worse than the original piercing. Then my helix is a tight fit so if I get stressed in anyway it flairs up and hurts like hell. My lobes started to have some blood after 5weeks and almost puss like fluid. they started getting so sore that 2 weeks ago I had my bf cut the starter earing off (we could not get them loose) and put my own ones in. the only one of the piercings that has not given me trouble is my belly ring. although it is a bit red around I do tend to snag it once a week by accident.

Rather wait, you don't know if all of a sudden things are going to get stressful and drop your immune system. that's what happened to me. about 2 weeks after my piercing my whole life has been thrown upside down and it has not ended. I have a sad feeling I might have to take my nose ring out as its not getting better. but it stays your choice. really think about it and if you would be willing to take the risk.

3 is a guide, if you think you'll be ok with 4 then go for it after that I'd be saying you may not find a decent piercer would do it, mainly to cover their own ass and reputation etc.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks! I think I'll go with 2 lobe and 1 helix piercing for now. Just in case.

I am considering getting high nostril piercings along with my normal nostril piercings and is it possible to get it done with a labret bar? I just think that because these piercings are higher up into the nose if it would be more difficult to get follow them in with the taper the piercer uses. Also, how is the healing process like? Is it the same as normal nostrils?

@MR: Yup totally possible but make sure the piercer has experience of doing them that way. Healing can take a bit longer, it's more dependent on your anatomy as to how they may heal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Default Broken post

I have a breast bone/chest dermal that I have had for about 5 years or so. Recently the jewelry that was screwed into it broke off at the base and now I dont know how to get the threded peice out of it so I can put in a new jewelry in. My concern is that I will have to have the entire base removed. I have never had any issues with my piecing, it is centered great and causes me no problems. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    -Anje

Go see a piercer, they have tools to help with that.

Default Thoughts on placement for my triple forward helix

Hi guys and gals,

I'm new to the forum, and while I already have a few piercings, I decided on a whim to get my triple forward helix done about 3 days ago. I went in and had a long chat with my usual piercer about placement and what could and could not be done with my ear for this piercing. I know that typically, the forward helix piercings are done a little lower down towards the tragus, but that just wasn't going to work for the way my ear is shaped. I just wanted a second opinion on how these look being placed a little further up the ear than usual. Also, I know it's still a bit fresh, but the first piercing seems to be a little more shallow than the other two, and I'm debating whether or not it is shallow enough to merit being redone or not.

Cheers 

://imgur.com/a/62F7
    ://imgur.com/a/gTDQe
    (insert http before link)
    Last edited by Justagirlfromwyoming; 12-13-2016 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Additional

It's hard to tell from just one photo. They don't seem to be positioned as good as they could have been though.

Were they done with a needle or a gun?