Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community

Hi everyone, I have had 2 microdermals on my lower back for almost 5 weeks now, mostly they are doing fine, however one of them has a dark ring around it. It isn't really red, its more like a darker color than my skin. It was swollen however it isn't anymore, no sign of infection either. I do sea salt soaks 1-2 times a day. I've read that maybe I should try a healing post to relieve pressure? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

@HayleyD: You shouldn't ever soak dermals! Soaking them is one of the ways of assisting them to come out!

Go see a decent piercer ASAP so they can assess you in person.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just got a new navel piercing last friday. What if i don't want it any more can i just take it out?

I got my navel pierced last Friday and it took me to get it pierced to realize that I don't want it. What should I do once it is out? Will it hurt to take it out? It is a little red around the top ball but I am going to presume that is normal since it is fresh.

@blkpanda

Just take it out and rinse it over in the shower.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Default The picture

postimg. org/image/xlotiezz7/a5d384d6/

Just remove the space that's before the org thank you!

I'm not sure you are even suited to this piercing and it looks too shallow and/or improperly placed. Go and see a good​ piercer to have a look at it.

what does suited for this piercing mean?

It basically means having the right anatomy for it. For instance with bridge piercings if you don't have much skin on your bridge then you are not suited as it would most likely reject quickly or is not doable completely. On the other hand if you have enough skin on your bridge then you are suited for the piercing.

Hello everyone!
    I'd like to know your opinion on this. I know that you emphasize not having more than 3 healing piercings at the same time. I'm going home for Christmas holidays and I'd like to get my ear pierced while I'm there. I know the piercer, he's reliable and not too expensive. I was thinking of getting 3 more lobe piercings on one side (I currently have only one) and then a helix on the other side. I sleep on my back so getting two ears shouldn't be the problem. However, this would mean I get 4 piercings at the same time which you don't really recommend? I would wait but then I wouldn't be able to get them pierced for a long time since the piercers where I currently live are a bit too expensive and not that good. What would you advise me to do? Thanks a lot!