Page 87 of 113 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community

You need to be oiling it up completely. Read the stretching guide for more info. As for the "point of no return" it's going to vary for everyone, there is no single answer.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I don't know if anyone can help considering I don't have pictures or anything like that, but I got my belly button pierced a little over four months ago and it was healing great and then a couple of weeks ago I noticed a pinkish red bump. I don't know if it could be a keloid because it circles the bottom hole. The skin in that area is also very dry and flaky. It does still get crusty from time to time but I clean it daily with anti-bacterial soap and it's not hot to the touch, it doesn't hurt, and there isn't an excessive amount of puss so I don't think it's infected, but at this point I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like it's dry and irritated. Stop with the antibacterial soap. Just rinse it in the shower and leave it alone.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Thanks! I'll definitely try that!

Does anyone recommend any good body jewellery websites? I mainly use Crazy Factory but, I would like to start ordering some nice, better quality stuff like gemstone ends for labrets. The only other good places I know are body art forms and body jewellery shop stores. Are there any uk or European based sites you recommend? I recently came across painful pleasures and are their stuff ok?

sure I could go to my piercer but, It would a LONG time for him to order particular things due to his ordering schedule.

Morning all,

I had my first ear lobe piercing when I was really young. On the 24 September this year I went for 5 new piercings (I am now 24). I got a helix, belly ring, nose ring, and my second earlobe holes.
    First few days all was well and as expected. I was told to only wash the jewellery once a day with a special soap. On day 2 I noticed my nose ring seemed to be tilted and a slight bump on the bottom. I told my piercer who asked me to come in the next day. I have a screw stud. He checked it and said I was swelling on the inside more than normal and therefore the stud was too short. He removed it and put in a longer screw stud. Then all went well.

About 3/4 weeks ago my second earlobe holes had a bit of blood coming out and some puss. I went back to my piercer who said it was because I was sick (stress from work had started to make me physically sick). he told me not to touch it or clean it and to just let it be. He checked my others and said they are fine.
    Now my nose had started to form a bump, a read up and saw to just leave it. At this point I was only washing my belly ring jewellery. I left it and 2 weeks ago I sent my piercer a pick of the bump, he suggested I take a sterile needle and pop the bump and push the infection/puss out. then to only put bactroban on 3times a day. So I did this but by day 3 it was not looking good. He then suggested I take the noise ring out. I decided to a bit more research first and then started doing a warm water sea salt hot compression, as well as a sea salt paste afterwards for the whole evening and bactroban in the morning. It started looking better, so from the 2/3 night I made the sea salt paste with coconut oil and the next day it was half and 3 day just a tiny bump.

I was then a bit sick for the next two days so did not do this but just left it. Monday the bump looked a bit bigger I did the hot compression again and the it looked like the bump had a small hole next to the piercing hole. Tuesday it looked more like a tear going around the bump so I did bactroban 3times a day. This morning I woke up with dried blood on my nose? its sore and I don't know what to do? Apart from my nose my earlobes where not getting better and in fact got more painful so Tuesday evening I had my BF help me take out the starter earings and I have put in stainless steel earings that I own. My ears are a bit sensitive but we struggled to unscrew the starter earings.

Now I am quiet worried about my nose as this seems really strange. The bump formed sue to the screw stud now being too big after the swelling went down and its moving a lot. I am going to see if I can find another piercer near me to have a look and advice but please can someone help till then? I am really never sick but the last year has been bad and the stress as well. I also normally heal quiet well and quickly so to have my nose doing all this crazy stuff I don't know what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryry View Post
    Morning all,

I had my first ear lobe piercing when I was really young. On the 24 September this year I went for 5 new piercings (I am now 24). I got a helix, belly ring, nose ring, and my second earlobe holes.
    First few days all was well and as expected. I was told to only wash the jewellery once a day with a special soap. On day 2 I noticed my nose ring seemed to be tilted and a slight bump on the bottom. I told my piercer who asked me to come in the next day. I have a screw stud. He checked it and said I was swelling on the inside more than normal and therefore the stud was too short. He removed it and put in a longer screw stud. Then all went well.

About 3/4 weeks ago my second earlobe holes had a bit of blood coming out and some puss. I went back to my piercer who said it was because I was sick (stress from work had started to make me physically sick). he told me not to touch it or clean it and to just let it be. He checked my others and said they are fine.
    Now my nose had started to form a bump, a read up and saw to just leave it. At this point I was only washing my belly ring jewellery. I left it and 2 weeks ago I sent my piercer a pick of the bump, he suggested I take a sterile needle and pop the bump and push the infection/puss out. then to only put bactroban on 3times a day. So I did this but by day 3 it was not looking good. He then suggested I take the noise ring out. I decided to a bit more research first and then started doing a warm water sea salt hot compression, as well as a sea salt paste afterwards for the whole evening and bactroban in the morning. It started looking better, so from the 2/3 night I made the sea salt paste with coconut oil and the next day it was half and 3 day just a tiny bump.

I was then a bit sick for the next two days so did not do this but just left it. Monday the bump looked a bit bigger I did the hot compression again and the it looked like the bump had a small hole next to the piercing hole. Tuesday it looked more like a tear going around the bump so I did bactroban 3times a day. This morning I woke up with dried blood on my nose? its sore and I don't know what to do? Apart from my nose my earlobes where not getting better and in fact got more painful so Tuesday evening I had my BF help me take out the starter earings and I have put in stainless steel earings that I own. My ears are a bit sensitive but we struggled to unscrew the starter earings.

Now I am quiet worried about my nose as this seems really strange. The bump formed sue to the screw stud now being too big after the swelling went down and its moving a lot. I am going to see if I can find another piercer near me to have a look and advice but please can someone help till then? I am really never sick but the last year has been bad and the stress as well. I also normally heal quiet well and quickly so to have my nose doing all this crazy stuff I don't know what to do?
    I've answered you on your thread.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomRabbit View Post
    Does anyone recommend any good body jewellery websites? I mainly use Crazy Factory but, I would like to start ordering some nice, better quality stuff like gemstone ends for labrets. The only other good places I know are body art forms and body jewellery shop stores. Are there any uk or European based sites you recommend? I recently came across painful pleasures and are their stuff ok?

sure I could go to my piercer but, It would a LONG time for him to order particular things due to his ordering schedule.
    What is it you're looking for? How long does your piercer take? If you're looking for specific items from companies like Anatometal, IS, BVLA etc you'll still be looking at a 4-8 week wait or more.

Unhappy Is my belly piercing migrating?

Hello everybody,
    i got my belly pierced 3 months ago and I was dying to get it done! It got a little infected at first and I had to use antibiotics but it healed thank god. Now, the ring hangs in a weird way I can see the bar and there's a lot of space for the ring to move freely that it shifts left and right. It doesn't hurt and the skin isn't "see through" I could upload pictures but idk how :/ my question is is it migrating? I can't go to my piercer because I'm out of the country. I really don't wanna take it out!
    Last edited by Kaykay bs; 11-29-2016 at 01:01 AM.

@Kaykay bs: go to an image hosting site and post the link missing off the http://www. part.