Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community

dpack_1

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Does anyone know the sort of anatomy you need for a vertical tragus (as in, actually through the tragus, not the surface piercing just in front)?
    A thick tragus :P

Quote Originally Posted by dpack_1 View Post
    A thick tragus :P

Is it just thickness? I always thought shape might come into it as well? (Like, it needs to be pronounced.) Hmm, interesting. I may be spending some time in front of the mirror lately. =P Not that I have any idea if my tragus is thicker than average... I don't tend to go around with callipers on peoples ears.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

dpack_1

Send me a picture and i'll tell you if you're suited or not.

The shape of it isn't as important as the thickness as you always have the option of a straight bar, curved bar or PTFE to suit the shape. As long as it's thick enough to accommodate the jewellery it will be fine.

Oh, interesting! Thanks; I've sent you an e-mail (it was less faff than trying to send through here). I suspect I'm not suited as I think I've got pretty dainty ears, but hey! Thanks for checking it out for me. =)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Hey guys! pretty new here. I have finally achieved size 0g but I am looking closely at my ears now and am very worried they are too close to my anti-tragus to go any bigger! I had them pierced with a gun when I was a little girl, and have been slowly stretching them (using mainly the taping method) for about 2 years now, I take my time haha. Anyways Im gonna share some pics and you guys can tell me what you think? [IMG] [/IMG]
    Tried so many piercings and all of them rejected, my body is a jerk.
    1 tattoo currently, more planned.
    Ears at 0g.

Mine are like that and I'm aiming for 1/2" next, you'll be fine. You'll likely find they will push down, it's awesome to have lots of spare lobe at the bottom anyway.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

thanks for the response Hazel! That's a relief
    Tried so many piercings and all of them rejected, my body is a jerk.
    1 tattoo currently, more planned.
    Ears at 0g.

So piercings and airplanes. I'll be going to South Korea in September and I was wondering if I should start getting PTFE jewelry to put in them for the flight?
    Katii
    Left ear: Lobe 2.5mm, Industrial, anti-tragus.
    Right Ear: Lobe 2.5mm, double forward helix
    Other: Nostril, nipples x2, tongue
    Wants: Conch, auricle, surface tragus, collar MDs x4, VCH or Triangle.

Unfortunately no tattoos yet.

Um... Why? They don't set off metal detectors and pose no danger to you on the plane, and they won't make you removes them for being "dangerous weapons." No need to change anything. I just flew from America to Italy with 16 pieces of metal in me just fine
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Thank you. I haven't flown for like 7 years and all of my piercings are younger than that so I wasn't sure.
    Katii
    Left ear: Lobe 2.5mm, Industrial, anti-tragus.
    Right Ear: Lobe 2.5mm, double forward helix
    Other: Nostril, nipples x2, tongue
    Wants: Conch, auricle, surface tragus, collar MDs x4, VCH or Triangle.

Unfortunately no tattoos yet.