Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snake eyes piercing help!

Default Snake eyes piercing help!

I got my snake eyes pierced sometime around august of 2014 and I still have it. It doesn't hurt and it's not infected. My issue is with how it looks and if anybody has any experience with this piercing. My tounge doesn't look normal now and there are two "balls" that won't go back down. It really bothers me on how it looks.

Do you mean a horizontal piercing through the tip of your tongue? If so, I've generally only heard negative things about healing such a piercing (i.e., that only rarely can it be done).

Can you expand one what you mean by 'balls'? Are they bleeding, lymphing, secreting anything? Red, skin coloured, etc.?
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Yes the horizontal tip. No it doesn't secret anything at all. An by "balls" I mean infront of the jewelry balls there are two "balls" of my skin that just won't go back down to my tongue. How can I show you a picture?

It's probably scar tissue. Removing the piercing would be a good start, it's among the least viable of piercings. I've never heard a good thing about them either.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

As above. It's not a viable piercing, your best option is removing it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm scared to remove it though. >~<

What are you scared of? The actual process of removing it, or healing it afterwards?
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by SynysterSummer View Post
    I'm scared to remove it though. >~<
    Why? Just take off one end and slide it out, done.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Can you share a picture of it?
    Piercings: 3x Lobe (L), Single Upper Lobe (R), Conch (R), 1.6mm Septum

To do list: Angel Bites, Tongue, Nipples, Navel, Tragus.

Yeah I'm scared of the healing process and how do I share a photo from my phone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast