Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GUIDE - Piercing bumps

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_handley View Post
    Ive had a nose piercing bump since January (its now April), it has gone down dramatically in size but i am left with a really small red bump that is refusing to go! I am so sick, and have times where i want to take it out but I love it too much! Any advice? Its so small now and so close to gone!
    My best advice would be to make sure you have high quality, implant grade jewellery in there and leave it alone.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

please can u tell me what kind of scar i have please

Appears hypertropic, any chance of a better picture?
    Piercings =)
    Left ear: lobes x2, tragus, inner conch, outer conch x3
    Right ear: lobe, daith
    Paired nostrils, 10g septum
    Retired: Right helix x2, navel x3, bilateral nipples

I will take one now and upload it in a second

After months of angry upset bumpy rook I used some Fucibet on it ( a cream I've been prescribed for skin rashes) and it cleared up within days. Ive never done this before and put up with bumps for months even years in the worst case and an amazed at the results.
    Current:
    8mm lobe, 1.2mm lobes x4, helix x3, rook x3, inverse navel, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, diagonal nipples x2, septum, double nostrils.

Retired: Forward helix x2, helix, standard navel, Madison MD x3

[ Split me wide open, and cut me in two
    There's nothing that I could ever hide from you ]

*Becca

Quote Originally Posted by l0stf0rw0rds View Post
    After months of angry upset bumpy rook I used some Fucibet on it ( a cream I've been prescribed for skin rashes) and it cleared up within days. Ive never done this before and put up with bumps for months even years in the worst case and an amazed at the results.
    I've managed to use some of a friends Fucidin H cream on a bump before and that cleared it quicker than anything! Really fortunate as I was stuck in the middle of nowhere with little access even to clean water, so lucky it worked! Shame it's prescription only :( Would love to buy some just to have it as back up cream!
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 04-21-2016 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

I wish I new a few years ago when I had my first rook done. That one played up for 2 years, this one has calmed down after 6 months ( although still a little tender).
    Current:
    8mm lobe, 1.2mm lobes x4, helix x3, rook x3, inverse navel, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, diagonal nipples x2, septum, double nostrils.

Retired: Forward helix x2, helix, standard navel, Madison MD x3

[ Split me wide open, and cut me in two
    There's nothing that I could ever hide from you ]

*Becca

I used tea tree oil for my 1.5 month old cartilage piercing cause it had a bump behind my ear. It's the worst decision I ever made cause I ended up with an infection. Probably too harsh. Now I'm so scared that my ears gonna deform cause it's been swollen for over a week

it wont let me post a new thread as i'm a new user. But im having a problem with my tongue piercing and cant seem to find any answers to my problem. I have been to the doctor and he said there was no infection, however i have a quite big bump at the front of my piercing, its quite fleshy and looks awful. My tongue is quite short so i had a 22mm in to begin with then downsized to 18mm as anything smaller wouldnt fit even after the swelling had gone, mostly because of this mass. It has been 3 weeks since it was pierced. Anyone had a similar problem? Its driving me insane. I have used the correct aftercare and continue to use sea salt rinses. Im not sure which of these it is. I need to show you in an image
    s33.postimg.org/odgi0sxcv/20160603_124214.jpg

Thankyou in advance
    Last edited by Jdbutts; 06-03-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Default Is this rejection?

I got my tragus pierced two months ago, and it got infected once but healed quite smoothly in the first month. I've come to sleeping on my right side (where the piercing is) again, until this bump appeared. I've had it now for a week and a half? I've been trying to soak it in saline and the likes, but I'm wondering if I should go back to the piercer and have something done. It makes me nervous, haha. I'm trying not to sleep on my right side again, as I think that may have initiated the discomfort?

I wish to put a picture to it but I don't have the 10 post count )): I made an account here because I just discovered this forum while searching what to do with my bumpity bump.

It's fleshy, and I looked at the piercing bump guide, but none of the pictures look like mine D:

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/mimi1202514/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfkdfke0f.jpeg