Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GUIDE - Piercing bumps

How can I post pics of my bump?

Trying to hit the post count of 10 so I can post. Not fair you have to post 10x to do this.

One more down.

5 left

Here is the pic of mine:

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/350...tml?sort=3&o=0
    Last edited by Hazel; 08-27-2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx-Returns View Post
    Is it normal for a bump to hurt when pressed? I've got something on one of my nipples, it's sort of under the skin, but it's hard and it hurts - mildly if pressed during cleaning with Q-tips, and a lot if I press on it to see if it will burst (I know, not the best idea >.<).
    How old is the piercing?

Quote Originally Posted by 350HRSS View Post
    How can I post pics of my bump?

Trying to hit the post count of 10 so I can post. Not fair you have to post 10x to do this.

One more down.

5 left

Here is the pic of mine:

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/350...tml?sort=3&o=0
    Again, follow your piercers advice and it should settle in time. Also please don't spam the forum again, there's plenty of ways to get your post count up without doing that. The posting 10 times thing is to prevent spammers coming on and posting links, it's not about fair/not fair.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    How old is the piercing?

Almost 9 weeks old. Under normal circumstances it's the only part of either of the piercings which hurts any more.
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Lip (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipples (both!)
    - Septum

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx-Returns View Post
    Almost 9 weeks old. Under normal circumstances it's the only part of either of the piercings which hurts any more.
    I wouldn't worry about it, bumps are common in early healing.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

How old is the piercing?

Again, follow your piercers advice and it should settle in time. Also please don't spam the forum again, there's plenty of ways to get your post count up without doing that. The posting 10 times thing is to prevent spammers coming on and posting links, it's not about fair/not fair.
    I apologize :(

I didn't mean to, I am just so worried about my piercing and can't seem to find the right answers. Once again, very sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by 350HRSS View Post
    I apologize :(

I didn't mean to, I am just so worried about my piercing and can't seem to find the right answers. Once again, very sorry.
    It's ok!

Give the bump time, they can be really annoying on nostril piercings, if using the H2Ocean doesn't seem to be helping after a week or so then I would suggest just leaving it alone to dry out.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thanks for the guide !

I had my tragus, forward helix and helix pierced 11 weeks ago, all with a titanium CBR (no idea on gauge how do i find this out??) I have a bump on the inside of my tragus it seems to come and go. I clean it once a day and still do sea salt soaks after 11 weeks. It will be really sore fore a few days then the soreness will go and then become sore again after a few days. This has been on off for a while now. One also appeared on my helix but that seems to have gone down again. The tragus in particular also still gets very crusted up, the others do to but less so.

Any suggestions on getting rid or should I just keep on with the sea salt soaks and cleaning once a day? I have read about using tea tree oil, but is this too harsh on 11 week old piercing?

Thanks in advance for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by tiggeriffic View Post
    I had my tragus, forward helix and helix pierced 11 weeks ago, all with a titanium CBR (no idea on gauge how do i find this out??) I have a bump on the inside of my tragus it seems to come and go. I clean it once a day and still do sea salt soaks after 11 weeks. It will be really sore fore a few days then the soreness will go and then become sore again after a few days. This has been on off for a while now. One also appeared on my helix but that seems to have gone down again. The tragus in particular also still gets very crusted up, the others do to but less so.

Any suggestions on getting rid or should I just keep on with the sea salt soaks and cleaning once a day? I have read about using tea tree oil, but is this too harsh on 11 week old piercing?

Thanks in advance for the advice
    go to a good piercer and get the rings changed out for bars. Don't use TTO, too harsh.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

go to a good piercer and get the rings changed out for bars. Don't use TTO, too harsh.
    Thanks

I'll just keep up the sea salt soaks and cleans then

I was planning to ask in Vivid Ink in Walsall on Saturday as I'll be down that way. I went in a few weeks ago to Rude in Leeds (as I was passing) and they said to wait a while to change them??

I wanted CBRs in initially as I am nervous of getting my hair caught (long half way down my back) round the bars. Also I know with the helix I had done about 20 years ago I cant sleep with a stud in (not that I can sleep on these yet).