Thread: GUIDE - How to post pictures

Default GUIDE - How to post pictures

Firstly to post pictures or links you have to have a post count of 10, this is to deter spammers from posting links all over.

The site I use the most is Imgur, simply click on upload, choose the file from your computer or the URL, once uploaded you can simply right click the photo, select "copy image" then come here, right click your post and select "paste". If it's too large you can edit the image and resize it.

Other hosting sites are tinypic, photobucket, postimage, imageshack etc - all follow the same principle. Some may want you to use a code, in which case use the one mentioned for forums or messageboard also called BBCode. Paste the link in your post and once you submit it, the photo will show.

If you are really stuck then you can PM FiL and ask him to upload it for you.

You're also welcome to use this thread to try out posting your photo or to test your signature. Do NOT use it to bump your post count.
    Last edited by FiL; 04-23-2018 at 12:42 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hey how do you write in what body mods you have/want?

Quote Originally Posted by nikaylacat View Post
    Hey how do you write in what body mods you have/want?
    Hi Nikaylacat, you click on "forum actions" at the top of the page, select "edit profile" and on the left you'll see "edit signature".
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Does this forum support gifs?

Quote Originally Posted by ✨ LonePudding View Post
    Does this forum support gifs?
    Yup.

Hi Hazel . Could you tell me what BB code I need as site I posted pics on is asking me to choose ? Thanks

PP just upload to imgur.com and when you have edited, just right click the photo, select "copy image", come back here and right click in the box and select "paste".

Thanks for the help