Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: GUIDE - How to Stretch a Lobe Piercing and FAQs

  1. #21
    Awesome Admin Hazel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    32,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    I realise this isn't about lobes so apologies in advance BUT tongue stretching - Same principles as lobe stretching?
    You're going for it then? Bf has gone to 2mm no problem, bar just went straight in
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

    Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network



  2. #22
    Senior Member Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan-2010
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Ahh, stretched tongues are amazing. I'd love one, but the idea of permanently having metal in my mouth freaks me out (which is weird, because I thought about getting my tongue pierced two years ago). Good luck! =)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

    1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle


    Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

  3. #23
    Awesome Admin Hazel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    32,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Ahh, stretched tongues are amazing. I'd love one, but the idea of permanently having metal in my mouth freaks me out (which is weird, because I thought about getting my tongue pierced two years ago). Good luck! =)
    My bf is going to 4mm for an anchor point before he gets it split, I think Sam is doing the same ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

    Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network



  4. #24
    Senior Member MxSherwood89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    My bf is going to 4mm for an anchor point before he gets it split, I think Sam is doing the same ^_^
    Aww yis! It's probably gonna be a long time before I actually go for the split so I'm thinking of going a bit bigger than 4mm but I'll see just how it goes
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter

    Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

  5. #25
    Member Blendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2015
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Thank you for this. I'm extremely new to stretching and I won't even have the stuff to do it for a couple of days. But I'm super excited to start.
    You could also maybe add some links to reputable online shops that offer nice stretching kits?
    Katii
    Left ear: Lobe 2.5mm, Industrial, anti-tragus.
    Right Ear: Lobe 2.5mm, double forward helix
    Other: Nostril, nipples x2, tongue
    Wants: Conch, auricle, surface tragus, collar MDs x4, VCH or Triangle.

    Unfortunately no tattoos yet.


  6. #26
    Senior Member MxSherwood89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    Tongue is successfully at 2mm First step complete!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter

    Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

  7. #27
    Junior Member neonlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan-2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I've been stretching my second holes in my ears a little bit and it's going well so far. Septum is doing okay as well - it didn't feel weird or anything when I stretched it so I'm really happy

    Sadly my 20mm stretches have suffered a little bit. I got an allergic reaction from silicone (never had that happen before) so I don't wear anything in my left ear now to let it heal. I also noticed that o-rings make my ears itchy too, so I decided to let them sit on my shelf. I'm quite sad actually, I thought I knew what was good for my ears but if I ever wear silicone again I'll make sure to buy some high quality tunnels.

    I'll stretch my left ear back to 20mm when it's done healing. It should be quite easy, right? I just don't know what to do at this stage - I clean the lobe daily but I was wondering if I should do some SSS or just let it be otherwise. The lobe isn't painful to the touch or anything but I'm quite sure there's still parts of skin that haven't healed yet.
    Call me Henna c:

    Current piercings:
    Left ear: 20mm lobe, 1.6mm lobe
    Right ear: 20mm lobe, 2mm lobe
    Face: bridge, 2mm septum, 2x lower lip, tongue
    6 tattoos

    Retired:
    2 x eyebrow, navel, 2 x lip

    Want:
    Navel redone and perhaps finally a helix..


  8. #28
    Awesome Admin Hazel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    32,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neonlights View Post
    I've been stretching my second holes in my ears a little bit and it's going well so far. Septum is doing okay as well - it didn't feel weird or anything when I stretched it so I'm really happy

    Sadly my 20mm stretches have suffered a little bit. I got an allergic reaction from silicone (never had that happen before) so I don't wear anything in my left ear now to let it heal. I also noticed that o-rings make my ears itchy too, so I decided to let them sit on my shelf. I'm quite sad actually, I thought I knew what was good for my ears but if I ever wear silicone again I'll make sure to buy some high quality tunnels.

    I'll stretch my left ear back to 20mm when it's done healing. It should be quite easy, right? I just don't know what to do at this stage - I clean the lobe daily but I was wondering if I should do some SSS or just let it be otherwise. The lobe isn't painful to the touch or anything but I'm quite sure there's still parts of skin that haven't healed yet.
    Massage 1-2 times a day with a natural oil and don't put any other jewellery in until it's fully healed and then take it slowly to get back up to 20mm.

    Cheap silicone (ie non-kaos) causes problems for a lot of people, if you react to black o-rings get/use clear ones. Silicone isn't good for stretching so avoid it and only use titanium, glass or steel if you're ok with it
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

    Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network



  9. #29
    Junior Member neonlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan-2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Massage 1-2 times a day with a natural oil and don't put any other jewellery in until it's fully healed and then take it slowly to get back up to 20mm.

    Cheap silicone (ie non-kaos) causes problems for a lot of people, if you react to black o-rings get/use clear ones. Silicone isn't good for stretching so avoid it and only use titanium, glass or steel if you're ok with it
    Alright, I'll do that I figured that anything non-kaos would not be safe to wear even though I've used a silicone tunnel before that didn't cause any problems. From now on I'll just use kaos if I want to wear silicone.

    Guess I'll save up for glass plugs or something to wear when I get my ear back to 20mm c:
    Call me Henna c:

    Current piercings:
    Left ear: 20mm lobe, 1.6mm lobe
    Right ear: 20mm lobe, 2mm lobe
    Face: bridge, 2mm septum, 2x lower lip, tongue
    6 tattoos

    Retired:
    2 x eyebrow, navel, 2 x lip

    Want:
    Navel redone and perhaps finally a helix..


  10. #30
    Awesome Admin Hazel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    32,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neonlights View Post
    Alright, I'll do that I figured that anything non-kaos would not be safe to wear even though I've used a silicone tunnel before that didn't cause any problems. From now on I'll just use kaos if I want to wear silicone.

    Guess I'll save up for glass plugs or something to wear when I get my ear back to 20mm c:
    You can get glass plugs cheap from Crazy Factory but they're not the greatest quality.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

    Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •