Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Messed up ear, suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by 6ftunder View Post
    Some of us aren't too crazy about living here either.

It's tough deciding on a country to move to, and tougher to actually move there when you're living on minimum wage. XD
    Yup I know plenty of people who hate living there.

I usually earn less than minimum wage, I couldn't afford to move to another country and probably never will be able to afford it but I have a good life and a roof over my head so it's all fine with me
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yup I know plenty of people who hate living there.

I usually earn less than minimum wage, I couldn't afford to move to another country and probably never will be able to afford it but I have a good life and a roof over my head so it's all fine with me
    Travelling the whole of Europe on a bar hopper wouldn't be too bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ftunder View Post
    Travelling the whole of Europe on a bar hopper wouldn't be too bad either.
    Must be nice if you can! I've been a parent of one kind or another since I was 19 so any travelling I'd do will have to wait til I'm older!

Anyway, hope the ear settles soon!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Must be nice if you can! I've been a parent of one kind or another since I was 19 so any travelling I'd do will have to wait til I'm older!

Anyway, hope the ear settles soon!
    Thank you and the others so much for the help with the ear(and the cheeky remarks, mk1 :P). Its much better now and steadily improving. Oh yeah, and happy new year to all! Here's to us all writing a good chapter this year!

Ouch! Definitely go to a professional next time!

Hope you feel better

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234