Thread: Tragus Bar Swollen

Default Tragus Bar Swollen

Now i recently got my tragus pierced 6 days ago so it's new and swelling etc is supposed to happen since it's a fresh piercing my concern is that my labret bar seems to be short for the swelling and it is difficult to clean the back of the flat labret post due to the swelling it doesn't hurt no throbbing only if i bump it.

I just wanted to get some opinions of what to do.

I am doing SSS twice a day and have not touched it at all !

Watch it closely for embedding, the swelling may come down but if it gets any worse you'll need a longer bar put in there. Keep doing what you're doing with regard to SSS. But don't touch it when cleaning it, that'll make it swell more. Soak it, rinse it, and leave it alone.
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Please don't make duplicate threads, you have got good advice above.

Merged your threads together
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<