Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Double Navel :-)

Thank you everyone!

I haven't decided what I'm going to do. It's going to be a long, long, time before I have enough money for anything... This was a splurge I felt bad about to begin with... now I'm really screwed. I actually spent a week's paycheck on it (I don't make a whole lot). But I loved my little double navel...
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

dpack_1

To be honest it doesnt look like you'd be well suited for a lower navel anyway. Even in perfect conditions you'd struggle to get one to properly heal.

I was afraid of that
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Perhaps you should let them heal with separate jewelry and once theyre healed, switch it back to this if you want

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123