Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rook Or Daith!!

Yes the daith area is pretty thick but I found my conch piercing to be ten times more painful. I won't lie the daith hurt quite a bit but was completely bearable in comparison to my conch. I've not had a rook so can't compare that.

Personally I love daiths and think one would look awesome in your ear, but you look like you have a pretty well defined rook too and that would look great as well
    2g lobes, 18g forward helix (L), 14g Conch (L), 16g Double helix (L) 14g Daith (R), and 18g right nostril. 16g Septum.
    2 hours of ink.
    Retired: Gunned 20g lobes many years ago, 16g Tragus, 18g third (L), 18g Forward helix (bottom of double)(L) 14g Philtrum x 2, 18g second (L).

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I was planning to phone and book in today (for the 12th) but I'm off sick with a bug and feel awful.
    I've decided on the daith but may get a rook at some point too, will see how it goes.
    Somehow i think a rook would hurt worse, I'm not sure. I was fine with the tragus although it was sore.
    Alison.

Current:
    * 10 Tattoos
    * 3 lobes each side
    * Left Tragus (31/12/12)
    * 2 MD's (04/06/12)
    * VCH (02/07/12)
    * Right Nostril (2012)

Retired:
    * Tongue (2001) & (2014)
    * Cartilage (1997)
    * Navel (1998)
    * Nostril (2003)
    * R & L Nipples (2002)
    * VCH (2000)
    * Monroe (2014)

Wanted:

* Navel (if suitable)
    * More Tattoos
    * Left Daith / Rook

As much woe my daith has given me... They look beaut when healing nicely 😘

Hi I got my rook pierced recently on the same ear as my tragus as I thought it spread it out a bit what with the daith being right next to the tragus. I think they would both look cool though.
    Ella
    Current: lobes x2 in each, right tragus, right rook, standard navel
    Retired: 3rd lobes, left helix, left forward helix, right nostril, right first lobe stretched to 10mm
    Tattoos: FiancÚ on wrist, dreamcatcher on back

If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done.

I vote Daith!

I love both, but I have to say rook! (Although I am a little biased!)

rook!

Rook, I got mine done a couple of weeks ago and it's definitely one of my favourite piercings

Your ear would look really nice with a daith! But from what I've heard the healing time is even more difficult than the rook. I've had my room for 1 year and it's still not healed :(
    Just be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by leibunm View Post
    Your ear would look really nice with a daith! But from what I've heard the healing time is even more difficult than the rook. I've had my room for 1 year and it's still not healed :(
    Just be careful.
    Not exactly true, healing times will always vary from person to person. My daith fully settled in 9 months.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast