Thread: Looking for Half Inch Plugs and tunnels.

Default Looking for Half Inch Plugs and tunnels.

Looking For Plugs And Tunnels
    (anything really)

Size: 1/2 inch (12 mm)
    Material: Steel, Glass, Stone , Titainium ( anything that is easy to clean )
    Payment: That we can discuss depending on what you have and What I want.

I do not want acrylic or cheap stuff like that as it agitates my ears. I do like wood but because it is more absorbant then the other materials I would just rather not get them second hand. If you have some stuff that fits the critera and are looking to get rid of it then end me a message and we can talk.
    Last edited by Verbal Emissions; 11-02-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Where do you live?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Where do you live?
    I am in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, I will add it to the op.

Thanks, being a UK based forum you may not get many responses, if you're on Facebook I recommend joining the Jewelry Exchange and the Body Jewelry Market selling groups if you haven't already
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thanks, being a UK based forum you may not get many responses, if you're on Facebook I recommend joining the Jewelry Exchange and the Body Jewelry Market selling groups if you haven't already
    Never heard of them. I don't use facebook or any of that crap though as it just never caught my attention. is there something outside of facebook you know of that I could check out?

For private sales in the US/Canada no sorry, many use social networking sites as they're easy to run and manage and communicate via. Many excellent jewellery makers and sites are based in the states though!

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

For private sales in the US/Canada no sorry, many use social networking sites as they're easy to run and manage and communicate via. Many excellent jewellery makers and sites are based in the states though!
    Ya, it's all good, If there is a deal worth getting then bonus and if not then I will just start with new stuff. Just got to my end point which is half inch and it is now time to start building my collection.