Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Lyssie :)

Default I'm Lyssie :)

Hello there,

I am Lyssie and I am from Guildford, I'm 25 years old and am at college practicing Beauty Therapy... I live with my mum, stepdad and a sibling (I have 2 of each, so there are 5 of us and I am the baby of the family - which can be both good and bad at times ahaha).

I love my 2 African pygmy hedgehogs and my mum breeds Sphynx cats, so I also help her out a little bit. I am only at college part time, so two days a week and I leave a study day

I have some health issues, but I keep plodding on (as ya do!) so I try to keep as positive as I can...

Onto my piercings, I have lip (R), tongue, navel and female genital... I really want my tragus (L) and to add to my lip ('snakebites') next! Payday this week so I am going to 'treat' myself

I hope you're all doing well, and I look forward to hanging out here,

Lyssie

Hiya Lyssie and welcome to the forums!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ahh thank you, Hazel

Welcome!

Hello. I'm also new. I have tried creating a new post but for some reason it will not let me. If there are any admits that can help me I'd greatly appreciate it!

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Hey, welcome to the forums you need to have posted 5 times to start your own thread (to help stop spammers from blocking up the entire forum!) but that should be easy to do either saying hi in this section or getting more involved in other areas like the general discussion section which has loads of threads new members can add away to or the piercing and tattoo sections if you want
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Thank you very much

Thanks all :-)

Run, run while you can! Just kidding, we're a nice (slightly crazy) bunch here
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Quote Originally Posted by Nomos View Post
    Run, run while you can!
    I agree, especially from that Nomos person..heard he's a bit odd........
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast