Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New swallow tattoos :-)

Default New swallow tattoos :-)

Had these done today, with my daughter's names - courtesy of my sister who is a tattooist! Love them!

They're so cute! Welcome to the swallow club
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I really like those
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Thank you! They're a bit sore today after being at work all day. Do you have swallows too?

Quote Originally Posted by sas87 View Post
    Thank you! They're a bit sore today after being at work all day. Do you have swallows too?
    Aww I bet! How did you find it pain wise? I'm considering feet and nearly everyone I've asked say it wrecks or at least hurts a lot lol!

I do yeah, 2 on my upper back ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Aww I bet! How did you find it pain wise? I'm considering feet and nearly everyone I've asked say it wrecks or at least hurts a lot lol!

I do yeah, 2 on my upper back ^_^
    my foot was flipping agony! And I'm not exaggerating

very nice, I like that they're both slightly different
    Current piercings-

Right ear-
    Tragus
    Lobe x3
    industrial

Left ear-
    Conch
    Lobe x3

Nostril

Retired-
    Helix
    Forward helix
    Septum
    Rook
    Navel

3 tattoos

Aaargh it really puts me off getting my feet done haha! I was my cats on them so it'll be long work too as I want them portrait/photo realistic.

It was really sore - I had the outline done first a couple of weeks ago, and lets just say I'm glad I didn't have it all in one sitting! It's the one time I've found the colour work more painful than the outline. Worth it though!

Le sigh, it so puts me off lol! I travel to Wales to see my artist so prefer to have longer sessions really...wonder how long they'd take, maybe I could hack 2 hours at a time lol!

Ooh lovely! I already have 2 swallows but I'd love more!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast