Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rook!

Default Rook!

My sister wanted to get 2 helix piercings today so I went with her and got my rook done as I've fallen in love with rook piercings. I have 2 piercings that are only a couple of months old but they've been really well behaved so I went for it before I go to uni. I watched sis get hers done from the doorway and then it was my turn. Got marked up, Liz (piercer) changed her mind so remarked it and I was happy with it. The piercing was no where near as bad as I expected, I'd even say besides lobes, it was the least painful (of my very few piercings) Was very quick, the jewellery being put in was uncomfortable and it was really weird hearing the ball being screwed on haha. I'd give it a 3/10. Just a very dull ache in my right ear atm, keep forgetting it's there, hopefully it'll be a good healer! Very happy, that's me done until next year

Here's a pic:

(the heart needs turning the right way around haha)
    Becky
    Current: 2 sets of lobes, 2 helix, forward helix (l), conch, tragus (r), navel
    Want: helix, daith (l), lobe (r)
    Retired: rook (r)

'You can't plough a field by turning the soil over in your mind.'

Looks gorgeous, well done!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you!
    Becky

Day 2 and everything is great. Woke up to find a bit of dried blood, but otherwise no redness or pain at all, just fiddly to clean!
    Becky

Nothing to really say about my rook, hardly ever notice it's there. Day 5 and it's starting to crust a tiny bit and the only pain I've had from it is when I slept on it by accident. All good so far
    Becky

Your rook piercing really suits your ear!

Thank you! Had it 2 weeks now, it's doing great. Can sleep on it and it's crusting a little.
    Becky

Glad to hear it's behaving nicely!

Your rook looks great! And its good to hear its not being a problem. I love rook piercings, I got mine done just over a year ago now, It didn't hurt much either and it healed really well, definitely my fave ear piercing Keep taking care of it and it'll heal great!

Thanks both of you Aww that's great, I hope so!
    Becky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast