Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nipple piercing woes! :(

Is there a update on the piercing?

They don't look that bad to be honest mine are in a worser stage than yours. The curvature it has on both sides is kinda what I have and I assume it's normal. They don't look inflamed or angry. They look totally normal! Your nipples will always secrete a white fluid that doesn't smell ( it's a warning sign if it smells rancid ) that fluid is called sebum you secrete it all over your body however in your piercings ( correct me if I'm wrong) it's a small space so when squeezed it may leak out the piercing and form crusties again totally normal.

Enjoy your normal nipples. Also ensure you clear them out every now and then.

( I have had mine for 3 years and mine don't look half as perfect. )
    Last edited by Catlauncher; 02-07-2015 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Spelling errors lol

How long before they stop secreting? does everyones secrete or is that based on the individual/piercing itself?

Quote Originally Posted by cooney View Post
    How long before they stop secreting? does everyones secrete or is that based on the individual/piercing itself?
    It's different for everyone.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12