Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bejeweled boobies!

Default bejeweled boobies!

Hey everyone!

So I finally went ahead and got my nipples pierced! My experience was fairly regular I assume. I opted for the female piercer (Laura) who was lovely and calmed me down about the procedure so if you're considering it, I'd advise you to be absolutely positive with who and where you are going to get them done.
    I paid 45 for both to be horizontally pierced. She made me stand straight and marked me and went ahead and clamped and pierced them, followed by my mutter of "fudgecakes".

The pain wasn't too awful. Bearable but not pleasant, which was expected I suppose.

At the moment, they're under dressings but I'll soak them in the bath and then SSS before bed!
    I'm glad I opted for them as they were to make me less insecure about my little A cup buddies. They're hurting a bit now but I'm over the moon
    Piercings I have:
    x5 helix
    x2 sets of triangle shapes in my lobes
    navel
    Horizontal Nipples.

Rip:
    anti tragus
    conch
    spiderbites
    nose

Want/getting:
    Heart Helix.

Congrats, hope they heal well for you
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Congrats and happy healing.
    Hi I'm Helen...
    Current: Tongue 14g, Septum 14g, Lobes 14g, Faux Snug(R)(helix 14g & conch 14g), Daith 16g(L), High Lobe 14g(L & R), Double Helix 14g(L)
    Retired: 2nd Lobes, Tragus(R), Nostril, Lip, Nipples (L & R), Navel, Wrist MD(R)
    Want: Tragus(R), Forward Helix(R)
    Tattoos: 2 - Cover up (faded badly done heart) 3 Big red roses with green leaves, 2 butterflies and a ladybird, 13hr clock with filigree frame and dotwork face, 1 terrible japanese?! symbol - to be covered up soon I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Congrats, hope they heal well for you
    Just wondering, I've removed the dressings and soaked in the bath.
    To perform my SSS on them, would I be okay to use cotton buds ( the ones where you'd usually clean your ears ) to remove any further blood etc and clean them with those?
    Piercings I have:
    x5 helix
    navel
    Horizontal Nipples.

Rip:
    anti tragus
    conch
    spiderbites
    nose

Want/getting:
    Heart Helix.

Quote Originally Posted by Lottiiee View Post
    Just wondering, I've removed the dressings and soaked in the bath.
    To perform my SSS on them, would I be okay to use cotton buds ( the ones where you'd usually clean your ears ) to remove any further blood etc and clean them with those?
    SSS= Sea Salt Soak, soaking them with very warm sea salt solution helps draw out any lymph/blood under the bars. Make up the SSS (1/4tsp sea salt to boiling water) let it cool until it's still rather warm, decant into a shot glass and hold over the nipple for 5 mins. Use a cotton bud dipped in SSS if there's still anything on them after soaking, rinse with plain water after.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Congrats on the piercings! I also got my nipple pierced to add a bit of excitement to teeny boobies. I've heard (may not be true though) that it's easier to heal nipple piercings with smaller boobs. Certainly, my house mate and I with the smaller boobs have had less issues healing ours than our house mate with the big boobs. Hope they heal well for you!
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Welcome to the shiny nipple club
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

I'd love for the smaller boob rumour to be true, it would make my life easier haha!

Day 2 of the piercings are good. A bit of blood this morning but nothing a soak can't fix and no major tenderness!
    Piercings I have:
    x5 helix
    navel
    Horizontal Nipples.

Rip:
    anti tragus
    conch
    spiderbites
    nose

Want/getting:
    Heart Helix.

Congratulations - I've had mine pierced many years now and still love them to bits.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Yay shiny nips! I've had my cross for just over a year (started with a horizontal 3 years ago) and I still always look at it and think 'Oooh pretty!'

Happy healing!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast