Thread: Female chastity piercing

Default Female chastity piercing

I am interested in getting a few piercings for chastity purposes. I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with chastity piercings? The different options available, pain experiences with these piercings, heal times and potential scaring when jewelry is removed.

Is that like temporary FGM*? I googled it but it was not very consistent in the answers, I've not heard of this before, sorry I cannot help, but its really piqued my curiosity.

*No one bite my head off, I did not give it that name
    Last edited by Mk1; 07-22-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    Piercings: 3x Lobe (L), Single Upper Lobe (R), Conch (R), 1.6mm Septum

To do list: Angel Bites, Tongue, Nipples, Navel, Tragus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mk1 View Post
    Is that like temporary FGM*?
    No.

Linny I have no experience personally, you may want to head over to BME as they have more varied stories etc
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Its not FGM.. Its basically making it inaccessible. Google BDSM female chastity and it may help your curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by linnymcb View Post
    Its not FGM.. Its basically making it inaccessible. Google BDSM female chastity and it may help your curiosity
    Thanks, that term adds context, I know it was a 'off' question, I am strongly against that kind of body modification (GM) and I was not sure if getting a piercing with the same effect was somehow offensive (because the victims had no choice and wished they were not mutilated) understanding that it is BDSM rather than religious/cultural (or poor personal choice) really clears things up.
    Piercings: 3x Lobe (L), Single Upper Lobe (R), Conch (R), 1.6mm Septum

To do list: Angel Bites, Tongue, Nipples, Navel, Tragus.

FGM and genital piercings, for BDSM purposes or otherwise, are very different things.

I think I read somewhere that some women get HCH piercings and attach some sort of plate? It only prevents clitoral stimulation though, rather than penetration. It's more to do with orgasm denial than chastity in its purest sense, but I have seen it referred to as chastity before. Not sure if that's what you want, but I thought I'd point it out. =)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Mk1... Definitely for role play/fun. Not to do with religion. I understand your concern. Not something permanent.

Jesterxlady - I have seen those clitoral plates.. was unsure of exact piercing that it would attach to. Thanks for pointing that out