Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely new VCH!

Smile Lovely new VCH!

So today I got my VCH done! It is my first genital piercing, and my 3rd piercing after my earlobes and nipples (so technically 5th piercing?)

I've been reading a lot of people's experiences on getting the VCH and most people said it hardly hurts and is less painful than an earlobe! WELL I must have a medium-low pain tolerance for piercings because for me it hurt a LOT. Probably about as much as my nipples (maybe a 8/10 for me?). I told this to my piercer after it was finished and she told me that the VCH is one of the more intense piercings. Luckily my boyfriend was there to hold my hand (lol cheesy I know).

The next 20 minutes I had shooting pains that would occur maybe every 5 minutes and would hurt a lot but then disappear immediately, and each time the shooting pain was less and less. I didn't bleed during the piercing but I noticed when I got home that there was a bit of blood around the piercing site. Currently my hood and inner labia are quite swollen!

Overall though this piercing is even more beautiful than I imagined it being, and I'm DEFINITELY going to go back to get my triangle done after this one has healed and I forget about how much it hurt during the process. I seriously am in LOVE with this piercing!! I got pierced at 14g with a titanium high polish straight barbell and a blue cabochon opal.

These are some images of the piercing that I took maybe 1 hour after the piercing. The jewelry looks crooked but I assure you it was not pierced crooked - my hood is just very swollen! I'm excited to see how it looks when it's healed.

http://imgur.com/a/RNTOJ

Oh wow, the jewellery is beautiful! Very jealous! Hope it heals fantastically for you!
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Well done, it is a very intense one but over so fast and such quick healers. Looks fab
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah anyone who says it feels like an earlobe is either crazy or extremely lucky, haha. It's really painful !
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

So it's night 1 and it's not very swollen anymore but it had bled a lot! I was shocked to this, probably because I haven't bled from a piercing before (there's always a first I suppose). It's bleeding from the bottom hole in partucular. So I'm going to take a quick shower to rinse it off.

It does look like a lot more blood than it actually is it may bleed a bit in the future while it settles and don't be alarmed if you get some bruising too. Looks great! Well done
    Last edited by CenturyChild; 07-09-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

It looks beautiful... I am contemplating getting mine done. I also have both nipples done and I felt very little pain getting those done.
    Has it completely heeled yet?

That looks lovely. The jewellery is so pretty.
    Keely xx

Currently have:
    *Stretched lobes 6mm each ear*
    *Christina*
    *Navel*
    *Tattoos*

Said goodbye to:
    *Vertical Labret*
    *Helix*
    *Tongue*

Quote Originally Posted by cmredbird View Post
    So today I got my VCH done! It is my first genital piercing, and my 3rd piercing after my earlobes and nipples (so technically 5th piercing?)

I've been reading a lot of people's experiences on getting the VCH and most people said it hardly hurts and is less painful than an earlobe! WELL I must have a medium-low pain tolerance for piercings because for me it hurt a LOT. Probably about as much as my nipples (maybe a 8/10 for me?). I told this to my piercer after it was finished and she told me that the VCH is one of the more intense piercings. Luckily my boyfriend was there to hold my hand (lol cheesy I know).

The next 20 minutes I had shooting pains that would occur maybe every 5 minutes and would hurt a lot but then disappear immediately, and each time the shooting pain was less and less. I didn't bleed during the piercing but I noticed when I got home that there was a bit of blood around the piercing site. Currently my hood and inner labia are quite swollen!

Overall though this piercing is even more beautiful than I imagined it being, and I'm DEFINITELY going to go back to get my triangle done after this one has healed and I forget about how much it hurt during the process. I seriously am in LOVE with this piercing!! I got pierced at 14g with a titanium high polish straight barbell and a blue cabochon opal.

These are some images of the piercing that I took maybe 1 hour after the piercing. The jewelry looks crooked but I assure you it was not pierced crooked - my hood is just very swollen! I'm excited to see how it looks when it's healed.

http://imgur.com/a/RNTOJ
    I got mine done today, and totally agree with you on the pain thing, "most women say their ears hurt more" - my arse!

It is a gorgeous piercing though, I love your photo. How has it healed up?

Very nice, it looks perfectly straight to my eyes! Perhaps I need to sleep...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast