Thread: Where in the UK can I get PERMANANT Dental Work Done (Fangs)

Default Where in the UK can I get PERMANANT Dental Work Done (Fangs)

Where in the UK can I get PERMANENT Dental Work Done (Fangs)

I know of a few, but they make caps, that you take in and out

I want PERMANENT veneers / caps that do not come out, that you can eat with etc.

Where in the UK can I get them done?

My search is coming up with nothing

Have none of the cosmetic dental places been able to answer you? Usually if they don't provide a service they will know someone who does. Or it could end up being something you'll have to travel for.

Also there's no such thing as a truly permanent veneer/cap, they all have the chance to grow old/degrade down to needing to be replaced. I would imagine many CD's won't do them due to them being more likely to get damaged and therefore gain a bad reputation in the process.

Do let us know if you find someone, they sound fascinating, bet they're pricey too!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

dpack_1

Ask Laura at Dragstrip in Southampton where she got hers.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I'm fairly sure there's a dentist in Glasgow who does them
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

You could get them permanently (well, as permanent as real teeth). You would need to have two of your teeth removed, then the fangs screwed into your jawbone. A regular dentist won't do that unnecessarily, but you should be able to find a cosmetic surgeon/dentist who will.
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Toofwess View Post
    You could get them permanently (well, as permanent as real teeth). You would need to have two of your teeth removed, then the fangs screwed into your jawbone. A regular dentist won't do that unnecessarily, but you should be able to find a cosmetic surgeon/dentist who will.
    True, also known as an implant and only if the bone is suitable. The part that is screwed in can also be a blank end that can then have a fake tooth/fang attached/screwed onto it. Again with caps and veneers it's not a one off thing. The fake part will wear/break over time and even the implant itself can be subject to issues.

Just like any kind of cosmetic surgery it won't just have a 1 off cost, it will age and need repairing over time, but that can be a long time if you're lucky/careful! My cheapo veneer was quoted as possibly needing replaced at the 3 year mark, it's currently over 7 years old and totally fine.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<