Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shall I, Shan't I?

Default Shall I, Shan't I?

Ok so this is a different sort of question.

I spoke to the wife about getting a Prince Albert, and she had this "do what you like" attitude. I took that as a green light and booked an appointment with a piercer for the 28 of this month.

Now I've made the arrangements she has said that the thought of it makes her cringe. I still want it done. My question is, would I be a selfish prick if I get I done anyway? In my head, if she still doesn't like it after a few weeks, I can just take it out and the hole will close. And if it doesn't then it's hidden underneath and she won't see it anyway. Or am I being a bit naive?
    A Curious Piercing Virgin

You need to speak to her really, not us.

Ask her to be honest with you. Ask her how she thinks the cringe factor will affect her, if it's something you're not going to be happy with then you may want to reassess.

I know everyone on here is very pro "do what you want" but if it's going to make her avoid you because it makes her cringe then it affects you as well.

Yes you can remove it and it will close up.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Things like ear piercings I say do what you want and to hell with the rest of them, but yeah genital piercings you should definitely talk to your partner about since she'll be getting pretty intimate with your new metal.
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

I think you need to have a conversation with her where you insist on 100% honesty.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Thanks everyone.
    She has left it up to me.
    She said I can get it done, but she will never have sex with the PA in place. Meaning I would have to take it out every time we do the deed. Basically, she has pains every time we have sex and is worried That the PA will make the pain worse. Now I'm thinking Would it even be worth getting it done? A life of abstenance or take out the jewellery every other day?

My wife has stopped saying do what you like because I take it as agreen light, I took mine out because it was hurting her.
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

If she's having pains during sex maybe she should see a doctor.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    If she's having pains during sex maybe she should see a doctor.
    Exactly what I keep telling her

Quote Originally Posted by Adop_88 View Post
    Thanks everyone.
    She has left it up to me.
    She said I can get it done, but she will never have sex with the PA in place. Meaning I would have to take it out every time we do the deed. Basically, she has pains every time we have sex and is worried That the PA will make the pain worse. Now I'm thinking Would it even be worth getting it done? A life of abstenance or take out the jewellery every other day?
    Well then you wouldn't be able to have sex for possibly 6 months or so as you'd have to wait until it's fully healed to keep on taking it out and putting it back in. But I echo Kitebunny she needs to seek medical advice asap if she's having pains during sex. Could be nothing, could be something serious.

I'd focus on her health for now before piercings. If she won't go then you're going to have to sit down with her and ask what reasons she has for neglecting her health so badly and take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigspanners View Post
    My wife has stopped saying do what you like because I take it as agreen light, I took mine out because it was hurting her.
    Strange, what gauge was it?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

5mm
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast