Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decided on a Prince Albert

Massive cock up with Darren. The day of my appointment the wife kicked off big time. Feeling a bit of a knob, I had to cancel. On someone's advice on another site, I bought a 10g bcr, popped the ball out and "wore" it in my urethra, to get a feel for a Prince Albert, and allow the wife to see how mine would look. Been doing so on and off. Fast forward a month and today is my birthday. In the card from the wife was some moneys and a note saying it's for my PA. She signed off on the idea.

My next question is this. We are moving house soon, and the wife thinks I should get it done after the move, as she thinks I won't be able to lift boxes ect. Only problem is we don't know when we are moving as it keeps getting pushed back. We are currently looking at about the 28th. If I got it done now, would it affect heavy lifting? If so, how long will I be out of action? I know this isn't that far away but it could get pushed back even further, and I'm eager to get pierced.
    A Curious Piercing Virgin

I was doing roofing work two days after getting my apadravya but the main issue is the mental effect. You'll spend your entire time subconsciously trying to shield your groin until your confidence returns because all it takes is little knock and you'll be back to square one. I started out with a PA and it was no different. I would aim for at least a couple of weeks healing, because moving house is bloody hard work, let alone with a fresh piercing in the way. I'd say wait and do it properly.

Back to square one? Screw that. I can wait then.

Thanks for the reply

Well, mentally I mean! You get a little confident because you've done xy&z without any pain. Then you get a little tap right in just the wrong place and it feels so horrid that knocks all your confidence and you walk round in groinally defensive posture. Yes, I made that phrase up but you know what I mean!!

Quick update in just in case people are interested. I'm still a virgin, but we got a date for the house move.
    We are moving on the 30th, So it wont be long now (touches wood). Just got to get all the running around out of the way and I'm there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12