Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi-quoting?

Default Multi-quoting?

I have been a member on here for 4 years but it's driving me crazy that I have no idea how to multi-quote on this thing haha! I see the button but I can't make it work. Would be useful for future reference.

Help please?
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    I have been a member on here for 4 years but it's driving me crazy that I have no idea how to multi-quote on this thing haha! I see the button but I can't make it work. Would be useful for future reference.

Help please?
    Next to where it says "Reply with quote" there's a button with a " in a speech bubble and a + sign.

So if you wanted to quote 3 things you'd click on that on the post you want to quote 1st, then on the 2nd post and then on the 3rd and final one you click "reply with quote" and it will quote them all.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Use this thread to test it if you want.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'll make some more posts so you can multi quote them.

It's like you stack with the "+ button and then finish with the regular quote button.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Next to where it says "Reply with quote" there's a button with a " in a speech bubble and a + sign.

So if you wanted to quote 3 things you'd click on that on the post you want to quote 1st, then on the 2nd post and then on the 3rd and final one you click "reply with quote" and it will quote them all.

Help please?
    Sorry I wondered how to do this myself.
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Thanks Hazel
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

It's ok, I'll leave this up as a test thread on how to do things and try out signatures etc

I'll make some more posts so you can multi quote them.
    It's like you stack with the "+ button and then finish with the regular quote button.
    ohhhhhh! Yay! It's not just my computer being lame then! Thanks Hazel.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Help please?

Sorry to butt in on the thread but YAY now I know how to do this too! Thanks
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast