Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VCH and HCH?

Default VCH and HCH?

So I feel a bit dim asking this, but is it possible to have both a VCH and a HCH at the same time? Would the HCH have to positioned above/below the VCH or could it go across it (if that makes sense?). I guess the answer is 'anatomy dependant'? I'm a bit in the dark about the HCH actually works, to be honest; is it just one hole like tge VCH or is it two either side of the hood? I suspect the former, but I'm not sure for definite.

Only asking because I really want to get something pierced (I know I've said this loads but I really am planning to do it before the year us up) and I want something a little different to just a VCH. I like the look of the VCH and triangle together but my boyfriend really doesn't (I know he doesn't decide what happens to my body, so if suitable I may do it anyway, but it is making me consider other options). I also like the look of a double HCH but had wondered the possibility of both a V and HCH?

Sorry for the daft questions!

Thanks,
    Jx
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I have two HCH's soon to be three. They are rings or bars that go horizontally through the clitoral hood so there will be two holes. I am not sure about having both and HCH and VCH I would imagine having one quite high up and then a VCH may work but you gotta have your anatomy looked at. A triangle which is sorta similar to an HCH and a VCH may work?

If you have any further questions about HCHs do give me a shout
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Haha, while writing that post I thought 'I bet Grace replies'. ^_^

Ahh, so it is two holes! I really wasn't sure. I like the look of rings in the HCH but prefer the look of barbells in VCH and had thought, why have one if I can have both? =P Guess I need to get someone to give my bits a gander and tell me what is/isn't possible then. Hmm. That'll be a while.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Haha, yeah I saw your post and was like "Ohhhh I can answer this one" :P

If you want a pic of mine then I am happy to pm you one if you're on the fence, in a non-funny way whatsoever. Whatever you choose it will be worth the wait
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

dpack_1

it's not two holes? it has an entrance and exit hole like any piercing but it's not like two separate things?

Also, yes it's possible to have both, but it really is anatomically dependant.

Yeah I had a blonde moment, it's one hole. Face palm* it doesn't help I have two.
    Last edited by CenturyChild; 05-01-2014 at 07:49 PM.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

Grace, that would be good, actually, thanks. I can only seem to find a couple of double HCH on Google images. By the way, what is used for starter jewellery in a HCH? Is it a curved barbell or can it be a ring (or is that not recommended until healed, like with pretty much every other piercing)? Is it difficult to change the jewellery yourself (I struggle to get BCRs in my ear, I think I'd be hopeless at doing it between my legs!)? And isn't jewellery size 1.6mm? Oh, and, if you don't mind me asking, did you have them pierced at the same time or at different periods? Sorry for the questions!

Get the feeling I may just have to come up with a couple of ideas and decide on the day, depending on what I am/not suited for. As much as I'd love two piercings (and I like the idea of only the one healing time!), I'm thinking that if I'm a bit indecisive about what I want, it may be best to just get either a VCH or HCH to start with and decide on what else to add a later date.

Thank you both for your responses though! =)
    Last edited by Jester; 05-02-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

No problem, I'll PM one to you later I still have my starter jewellery in actually, they're 1.6 x 10mm titanium BCRs, which I was assured was fine to start with, but a curved barbell is good too. I actually had no trouble healing mine with rings, personally I think it looks prettier and it means the balls rest on a certain area which makes certain activities quite fun haha!

I accidently pulled the ball out of one of my rings and putting that back in wasn't hard at all, unlike ears being able to actually see what you're doing really helps! In regard to getting the jewellery in, being pierced at 1.6 has made the holes fairly visible so inserting jewellery shouldn't be too difficult at all but you really wont want to do that for a while once you've been pierced. Once I get my third one, I am going to have the BCRs in different sizes, smaller at the top and larger at the bottom so once thats been done, I doubt I will change them again for a while. Unlike ear piercings, you won't be changing the jewellery incredibly often as they're not really on show, but if you want some pretty jewellery and really can't get it in, a reputable piercer or your partner could help out? And yes as far as I know 1.6 is the go to size

Yeah I got them both done at the same time, it was better to get it over and done with and the healing process really wasn't bad at all, it was a little difficult to sit in some positions but other than that the pain was minimal. It was only after they settled, Darren and I realised there was space for a third for me

If you have any more questions I am happy to answer sorry I got your question yesterday wrong. I was having a major fail day yesterday :3 I'll send you a pic later, have fun deciding and so on, I'm quite excited for you
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

Oh, that's interesting. I much prefer the look of rings in HCHs, although the right barbell might look nice too. I like the idea of blackline BCR with coloured titanium balls. ^_^ I had thought of another question earlier, but it has completely slipped my mind now. I'll let you know if I remember it.

Think I'll ask about a VCH and HCH, VCH and triangle and double HCH, see which one(s) I'm anatomically suited for. I really don't want to have my heart set on any one and find out I can't have it. I'm pretty excited myself, to be honest. I've been wanting to do this for two years now but keep finding a reason to put it off. There's absolutely no reason to not do it now. i've not been quite so excited for a piercing in a very long time.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

The thought of two genital piercings on the same day makes me shudder haha. You're a brave woman if you go through with it !
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast