Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which male genital piercing will my girlfriend most enjoy??

Congrats on the piercing! Hope it goes well! ^_^

I do that sometimes, when I've got nothing else to do. As in, if I'm waiting for a lecture to start I look at people and think 'I wonder how many of you have your nipple pierced' or whatever. I bet there's loads of people but I'll never know!
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Agreed, congratulations on having the piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by jesterxlady View Post

I do that sometimes, when I've got nothing else to do. As in, if I'm waiting for a lecture to start I look at people and think 'I wonder how many of you have your nipple pierced' or whatever. I bet there's loads of people but I'll never know!
    I suspect far more than any of us think probably have something pierced! After all, there are plenty of locations that won't be obvious when wearing clothes.

I agree especially now that my girlfriend has just got a vch. Don't think anyone would guess that, so there must a load of us with piercings that are hidden away.

Current piercings: frenum, horizontal nipples, left earlobe.

Tattoos: one on right shoulder, considering more.

Haha, I know that feeling ! No one ever believes me if I say I have a VCH. They think I'm joking because I apparently don't look like I would have one XD
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

One of the women on my roller derby team admitted that she used to have a VCH (we were talking about nipple piercings, which about 75% of the team must have, I swear) and everyone was all 'WHAAAT?'. It amused me, because we were amongst pierced/tattooed company and even then, genital piercing was a line crossed. =P
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    I agree especially now that my girlfriend has just got a vch. Don't think anyone would guess that, so there must a load of us with piercings that are hidden away.
    So glad she got it! Hope your healing is going well too.

I always used to wind people up telling them I had 6-7 piercings they couldn't see and they weren't navel piercings or dermals lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

You were right Hazel......but am back wearing thongs now with no ill effects. Perhaps more information than you need!

Not that I am fully healed I wish I had been brave enough to get a frenum ladder rather than just the one piercing. The healing was a breeze compared to what I was expecting.

My girlfriend's vch has healed really well too.

We're both loving having the piercings and it is fun knowing they're there but nobody knows.

My girlfriend in particular smiles when she gets comments about her nose piercing as people seem to think it is a bit edgy and that she is not "the type" and wonders what they'd say about her new piercing!

RPA my friend.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234