Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which male genital piercing will my girlfriend most enjoy??

Default Which male genital piercing will my girlfriend most enjoy??

I've be wanting to get a genital piercing for some time but, apart from being anxious about the pain, have not got it done yet as i have been unsure what to get.

I ran the idea past my girlfriend a while ago and she has been nudging me to get one as sheis keen on the idea and wants me to get something she'll enjoy.

I keep thinking that I'll get a PA but maybe just because it is the most common.

Which one is likely to spice things up with my girlfriend the most?

Thanks.

Current piercings: frenum, horizontal nipples, left earlobe.

Tattoos: one on right shoulder, considering more.

I've heard the best things about PAs and frenums, which it seems you're both interested in. They both also heal relatively quick and easy, and stretch easy too if you're into that.

I have an apadravya that's cool, but not sure how much difference it actually makes as I wear such small balls. It also took a couple of years to feel healed.

Go for something though! You will not regret it

It's really all psychological, there isn't one that your girl friend will definitely get physical enjoyment out of. In my experience it has been the knowing that they're there that was the turn on. Maybe talk this through with your girlfriend and decide on the one you both like the most.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

She'll probably get the same pleasure from any of them, just because she'll be excited you have one ! So I say get whatever one YOU like best, since it's your body and you have to live with it lol
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Thanks guys.

My girlfriend is pretty cool about which one I get - more keen that I just get something! We have talked about it quite often lately.

I've wanted one for years but my previous girlfriend wasn't into it at all. She hated my nipple ring and only just about put up with me wearing a small stud in my ear. So I parked the idea.

However my girlfriend now loves piercings and has a few of her own so it is a different story and I wouldn't just want this piercing for me.

I am drawn to a frenum piercing as it seems a good one.

I am going to get myself booked in for a consultation at my local piercing place and see how it goes.

Thanks guys.

My girlfriend is pretty cool about which one I get - more keen that I just get something! We have talked about it quite often lately.

I've wanted one for years but my previous girlfriend wasn't into it at all. She hated my nipple ring and only just about put up with me wearing a small stud in my ear. So I parked the idea.

However my girlfriend now loves piercings and has a few of her own so it is a different story and I wouldn't just want this piercing for me.

I am drawn to a frenum piercing as it seems a good one.

I am going to get myself booked in for a consultation at my local piercing place and see how it goes.

The one she likes the look of most I guess as they don't do anything specific physically unless you're going large gauge with a view to stretching even more and even then it's not always going to create a specifically enhanced experience.

Hope it goes well
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Hazel.

Not sure I like the idea of going too large gauge or stretching.

Just booked myself in for this Saturday (or rather my girlfriend has - looks like this is going to happen!!) and think Frenum is favourite with both of us.

If you have any more advice etc ahead of my appt please let me know.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    Girlfriend already has given me one bit of advice - to choose my underwear carefully on Saturday. I wear a thong most of the time but she isn't sure the piercer will be ready for that!!
    Last edited by Boo; 04-29-2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    Thanks Hazel.

Not sure I like the idea of going too large gauge or stretching.

Just booked myself in for this Saturday (or rather my girlfriend has - looks like this is going to happen!!) and think Frenum is favourite with both of us.

Thanks again.

Girlfriend already has given me one bit of advice - to choose my underwear carefully on Saturday. I wear a thong most of the time but she isn't sure the piercer will be ready for that!!

what advice are you looking for?

Have you chosen a piercer? Are they highly skilled in the piercing you want etc?

As for the thong, the piercer won't bat an eyelid, they've seen a lot more than you may realise. However you may want to wear something a little more comfortable post piercing.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I have done some research and my girlfriend has done more. Certainly more than when we got our first piercings. Not going to let just anyone loose with a needle for this piercing!

Thong it is on Saturday then lol. Don't know why people don't find them comfortable but that's another thread. I know I will have to choose underwear that will help my new piercing heal so will do so.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast