Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello from the UK.

Hey, welcome.

Cool. Nice to meet u

Hi! ^-^

Hi there!

Hi Im from the Uk too just joined up. Was wondering if anyone could let me know how to make a profile picture?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie666 View Post
    Hi Im from the Uk too just joined up. Was wondering if anyone could let me know how to make a profile picture?
    At the top of this page click: Forum Actions>Edit Profile then on the left you'll see Edit Profile Picture.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just got nestled onto this forum, so here I am. I'm Craig, I'm in the UK too From the old North Riding of Yorkshire. Nice to meet you all
    Current: Left lobe 12mm, Upper left ear 1.6mm, Right nipple 1.6mm, 2 x 4mm hafadas. Right arm science full sleeve tattoo, Left arm for bits and piece tattoos.

Planned: More hafada piercings, maybe a couple more ear, and certainly right nostril piercing, contemplating an ampallang. Hmmmm. Lots of Comic art tattoos, and lots more science and Darwin related tattoos:-).

Welcome.

Nice to meet you Liv

Hi liv!! From California here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast