Thread: Septum, Nose ring, Monroe, a lot of questions!!

Default Septum, Nose ring, Monroe, a lot of questions!!

So I am really new to piercings (I don't even have the typical ear piercings Ahaha) and I really want my Monroe, septum and/or nose stud/ring done, not at the same time of course. I just have a lot of questions like if I'd be able to pull them off. Of course I've tried gluing on a stud and seeing how it looks and it looks ok but the actual piercing isn't going to look like that so I just can't tell! I for sure want my Monroe done but I don't know if having a septum and a stud is too cluttered. I've always wanted a Monroe and a nose stud when I was younger but recently I've gotten into septum a and they're all cool! Are Monroes easy to pull off? Along with septums? As for the nose piercing, I wouldn't want to just have a stud I'd like to change it to a hoop but if I have a septum that would definitely be too much and I don't know basically what should I get done with a Monroe haha?

Not really something other people should decide for you, your body, your decision. Also pretty impossible to answer without seeing you

However you may want to post the same question here: Would this piercing suit me?

You can upload a photo and you'll get some answers. I'll change your post count to 10 so you can post a link.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Well that's true! I want opinions and yea it's kind of hard asking for opinions without seeing me haha I'll upload a pic in a sec. Thanks for your help by the way!

Not a good pic but it's a more recent one with my whole face haha.

I think you'd suit all, any or a combination of them tbh, bit hard to tell with that pic though.

As said, you'd be better off posting in the thread I linked above.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

If you want it, go for it! I have my tongue, nostril, and monroe done. My monroe was actually my first facial piercing. Really, you just have to jump into a piercing to figure out if you genuinely look good with it or not. I would be lying if I said I never put a sharpie dot on my upper lip where I wanted it to be to see if I liked it, but nothing even compared to the real thing. I am SO in love with my monroe. I say go for it! I mean, worse thing that can happen is that you don't like them and they close up. Not the end of the world! c:
    What I Have
    First lobes (8g) x2
    Second lobes (18g on left, 14g on right) x2
    Right lobe third (18g)
    Left Industrial
    Right Nostril
    Left Monroe
    Tongue
    Navel
    What I Want
    First lobes stretched to a 2g
    Inverse Navel
    Hip Dermal x4 (2 on each side)
    Rook
    Tragus
    Snug
    Horizontal Nipple x2
    Smiley
    Triple Helix
    Collar Bone Dermal x2 (Maybe)

I have only the septum of the three you are thinking about, although I do have a standard lip piercing (used to be part of a snakebite) and it was quick and painless, even if the guy who pierced it was a moron. That was my first facial piercing. The septum hurt a little because I was so relaxed about it, didn't have any endorphins built up, but it's one of my favorite piercings. You can be really versatile with it. As for a standard nose stud, I hear it's one of the least painful piercings. I took my little cousin to get hers done and she never had anything but the lobes pierced and said it was easy peasy. I don't have one because I can't for work, otherwise I would get both sides done and wear studs because a lot of time having a septum ring and two more circulars can look a little much, especially for us smaller girls.

Overall though, Hazel is right, you know your body better than anyone and if you think you'd look good with them then go for it!
    The Works: Lobes x4, Helix x3, Tragus, Industrial, Septum, Snakebites, Navel, Both Nipples, Tongue.

Retired: Eyebrow x2.