Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gluten Free Club

Default Gluten Free Club

All info regarding GF food, diet, lifestyle, coeliac/celiac disease and more!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Some simple recipes would be awesome! (tried and tested ones!)

I made special yorkshire puddings the other day...

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Some simple recipes would be awesome! (tried and tested ones!)

I made special yorkshire puddings the other day...
    Recipe hun? Looks interesting!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Same as normal yorkies! Milk, eggs and gluten free flour mixed together until it looks about right. Let the batter sit for half hour then watch in disappointment as they stay flat as a pancake whilst the normal flour ones on the next tray rise up and look awesome. Take out, eat and then smile because they taste better than the normal ones! ahah They stay sort of gooey because they are flat. So good!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

They sound epic!

Hello! Coeliac here I'm amazed at how two of my less common lifestyle type things have come together. I saw someone mention chinese food on the other thread.....teach me how to find it gluten free! I've had indian, thai, fish and chips and sushi, but never proper chinese food.
    Hi, I'm Mj

Current piercings: 1st lobes (4mm), 2nd+3rd (1mm), helix x 2 (1.2mm), daith (1.2mm), septum (3mm), nostril (1mm)

Retired: 4th lobe piercings, helix, one horizontal nipple, navel.

Want: horizontal nipples, conch, triple upper navel project.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

We have a gluten free Chinese restaurant up here, you should both come visit me and we can eat Chinese food together!

I hear very good things about chestnut flour as a GF alternative
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    We have a gluten free Chinese restaurant up here, you should both come visit me and we can eat Chinese food together!

I hear very good things about chestnut flour as a GF alternative
    Look at you trying to steal everyone again! Tut!

But yeah, lets go to Katies, we can enjoy chinese and stroke bear cats

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

*hides the BJS babes in the cupboard*
    Dunno what you mean!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

The majority of restaurants black bean/black pepper sauce is gluten free. Rice noodles (such as ho fun and some - maybe all? - vermicelli noodles) are gluten free.

We were at a buffet tonight and my mum could have the chips, aromatic duck, prawn crackers, hash browns, Mongolian lamb, black pepper fillet steak, duck in plum sauce, mussels in black bean sauce, Vietnam rice noodles, chicken wings in honey sauce, foo yong egg, chicken in black bean sauce, volcano mushrooms and Hong Kong style char siu.

The trick? Ask! I've not been to a restaurant or take away yet that didn't know what was gluten free. The really good ones will have a book of nutritional information so your server doesn't have to spend 87654567 hours finding someone who knows. Nando's have this. Other good ones will have set menus like Frankie and Benny's have completely separate gf menu.

But yeah, if they don't have a nutritional book or separate menu, if they're any decent they'll know.

Also, look on websites and see if they have a menu with a nutritional guide.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast