Thread: What is it?

Default What is it?

Ok, today i was gaugeing my Hafadas to 6, while pushing the taper through, i had this fleshy thing come out on the other side. What is it? I removed the taper and pushed the fleshy thing back in. I tried a new piercing, the same thing poped out. I'm going from 8g to 6.
    18 piercings
    4 hours work of tattoos

It's a blowout, downsize back to 8g and wait a few months for it to heal or you can cause permanent damage. How long are you leaving between stretches? I ask because blowouts are usually caused by stretching too fast.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ive had 8 guage in for about 2 months. And damage as in scaring?
    18 piercings
    4 hours work of tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. Lionheart View Post
    Ive had 8 guage in for about 2 months. And damage as in scaring?
    Depends on your entire stretching and healing but the fistula isn't strong enough to support a stretch right now so leave it a few months if not more to heal and then get strong enough. Damage as in the blowout (ring of skin) will not be absorbed back in and will stay there. Only way to get rid of it then would be surgical removal or it can be minimised somewhat by removing the piercing and massaging several times a day but that doesn't always get rid of it totally.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ok, thank you very much!
    18 piercings
    4 hours work of tattoos

You're welcome ^_^