Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eyebrow and rook!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Eyebrow and rook!

Today I got pierced at Holier Than Thou and had a great experience. I wanted to get my eyebrow and lobes at 6mm, but they didn't have any 6mm needles or jewellery so I decided to get my rook done instead. I had my eyebrow pierced before in July 2012 and it healed perfectly but then a stupid hairdresser snagged it so it ended up rejecting. I've really missed my eyebrow piercing so I was really excited to get it re-done. Bex had a feel of my eyebrow to check for scar tissue and said there was some weaker skin from where it had rejected, so decided to position it slightly differently to my last eyebrow piercing to reduce the chances of it rejecting again. I felt a pinch when the needle went through and it hurt a bit afterwards, but it feels fine now and only hurts when I blink hard. Luckily, this time my eyebrow has a curved barbell in it rather than a straight one. Next, she did the rook, which was very painful but that feels fine now too. And I got a student discount, which was pretty awesome. I'm going to do a salt soak soon and get all the dried blood off my rook.

Sorry they're such massive pictures. :L
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Ooo very nice and love the green hair! Would love to see a full face on shot of you once the eyebrow has settled more.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Oooh awesome! I love eyebrow piercings, but in my opinion they only look right on certain faces and I think you have the perfect face for one. Also on an unrelated note I love your stretched tragus!
    I have:
    7mm left lobe, 10mm right lobe, 2nd lobes, snakebites, right double helix, left conch, septum, tongue web.
    I want:
    10mm lobes, double nostrils, left tragus, venoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Ooo very nice and love the green hair! Would love to see a full face on shot of you once the eyebrow has settled more.
    Thanks, I'll make sure to put one on when it's settled.

Quote Originally Posted by abatha View Post
    Oooh awesome! I love eyebrow piercings, but in my opinion they only look right on certain faces and I think you have the perfect face for one. Also on an unrelated note I love your stretched tragus!
    Aww, thanks, and I'm glad you like my stretched tragus as well. It's 3.2mm at the moment and my goal size was 4mm, but now I'm considering going bigger. xD
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Well done Bethy! They look fab
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

They look great, happy healing. I have to say I like the stretched tragus as well, I can imagine that its quite uncomfortable to do but the results look worth it.
    Hi, I'm Kerry.

Current - Lobes x3, left Daith heart, navel, wrist microdermal, septum, tongue web, tongue, VCH, both nipples
    Want - Tragus, industrial, rook, collarbone microdermals.
    Retired - 3rd set of lobes (tapered out of retirement), nose, smiley (sob)

Tattoos - 20 bits of ink
    Want -lots more pretty pictures on my skin please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Well done Bethy! They look fab
    Thanks, I love them! I've missed my eyebrow piercing so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Painted Lady View Post
    They look great, happy healing. I have to say I like the stretched tragus as well, I can imagine that its quite uncomfortable to do but the results look worth it.
    Thanks. xD The stretches to 1.6mm and 2mm were easy but the other two stretches were quite uncomfortable. I can't wait to get it to my goal size (whatever size that it xD) then I can buy cool jewellery for it.

I've forgotten about my eyebrow piercing a few times and ended up touching it by accident. Haha, I did that when I had my last one. I can only really feel it when I blink. xD The rook is feeling a little sore but nothing too bad.

Day 1:
    Sleeping last night was quite weird because it's been ages since I've had to avoid sleeping on one side, but I'll get used to it. My new piercings feel okay, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Day 1:
    Sleeping last night was quite weird because it's been ages since I've had to avoid sleeping on one side, but I'll get used to it. My new piercings feel okay, though.
    good to know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast