Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyebrow and rook!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    they look great!! and HTT is totally awesome. I don't live local and id sooner travel there than use my local
    Thanks, and I agree. I love my new piercings. I'd rather travel too, it's worth it for a good piercing.

My rook is very difficult to clean, though, and the bottom ball keeps getting stuck in the fold behind it while I'm cleaning it, if that makes sense. :L
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Day 3:
    Still no problems. Yesterday, my rook and the rest of the top of my ear was hurting, so I took an ibuprofen and the pain went away. It gets achy sometimes but nothing too intense. Last night, I cleaned my eyebrow with cotton buds and found a bit of dried blood. I think there's a little bit more but I didn't want to poke my eyebrow around too much at once (Scared of rejection after my last eyebrow piercing), so I'll clean it again in a bit. It occasionally feels uncomfortable and sometimes hurts a bit when I blink hard, but that's to be expected.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Thanks, and I agree. I love my new piercings. I'd rather travel too, it's worth it for a good piercing.

My rook is very difficult to clean, though, and the bottom ball keeps getting stuck in the fold behind it while I'm cleaning it, if that makes sense. :L

yours isnt as far in as mine is, its not the easiest one to clean :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    yours isnt as far in as mine is, its not the easiest one to clean :(
    Yeah, rook piercings are pretty hard to clean.

How's the rook doing?
    Hi, I'm Kerry.

Current - Lobes x3, left Daith heart, navel, wrist microdermal, septum, tongue web, tongue, VCH, both nipples
    Want - Tragus, industrial, rook, collarbone microdermals.
    Retired - 3rd set of lobes (tapered out of retirement), nose, smiley (sob)

Tattoos - 20 bits of ink
    Want -lots more pretty pictures on my skin please.

Pretty well, thanks. Sometimes it itches then goes red and sore when I clean it, but that's to be expected. I'm really happy that I haven't had any problems with it yet

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Day 1:
    Sleeping last night was quite weird because it's been ages since I've had to avoid sleeping on one side, but I'll get used to it. My new piercings feel okay, though.
    good to know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12