Thread: Snakebites (Lip Rings)

Default Snakebites (Lip Rings)

So I've had my snakebites done for nearly a year now and I've just put lip rings in and I was just wondering am they supposed to feel weird while eating and talking for a while.

Depends on the placement of your lip piercings and the size of the rings etc. It will probably take a while to get used to them though just as it did when you first had them.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

^That. Some people never find rings comfy, it's an individual thing.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Yeah, the first time I had my lip pierced years ago, the piercings were very close to my lip so rings were snug and felt really comfortable. The one I have now is further away from my lip so if I wore a ring it would have to be a lot bigger and would probably be quite uncomfortable.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

also my lips feel abit dry between my rings

Quote Originally Posted by PugManDug View Post
    also my lips feel abit dry between my rings
    Lip balm!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

ahhhh *faceplam* thanks guys should i keep using sea salt to get rid of the lumps inside i thinks i due to irritation.

Just now putting in rings after a year? I couldn't stand studs when I had my snakebites, as for the "weird" feeling, give it time and you'll forget you have em. Hell when I took mine out finally and let them close I'd often freak out sometimes and think I swallowed them when in reality they'd been out of my lip for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfv View Post
    Just now putting in rings after a year? I couldn't stand studs when I had my snakebites, as for the "weird" feeling, give it time and you'll forget you have em. Hell when I took mine out finally and let them close I'd often freak out sometimes and think I swallowed them when in reality they'd been out of my lip for days.
    Well everyone is different.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."