Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Wildlife Sleeve

Thanks Mints
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

That looks amazing! And you are seriously hardcore, my hat is off to you!
    Current piercings-

Right ear-
    Tragus
    Lobe x3
    industrial

Left ear-
    Conch
    Lobe x3

Nostril

Retired-
    Helix
    Forward helix
    Septum
    Rook
    Navel

3 tattoos

Hehe thanks
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It's just lovely - I love nature tattoos!
    4 x Lobes
    2 x MDs Lower Back
    Navel + Inverse Navel
    4 x Surface Hips
    3 x Left Inner Conch
    3x Left Outer Conch
    Right Rook
    2 x Right Conch
    Right Helix
    Septum
    Orchid Tattoo Ribs + Disney Tattoo Thigh

Thanks Natalie x

I look away 5 mins and you get a sleeve!?

On a more serious note, it looks so good! I love how it's wildlife but without it being "exotic". A lot of sleeves are of more or less "exotic" animals but I actually like how this turns out. Does that even make sense to anyone but me?
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

Quote Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
    I look away 5 mins and you get a sleeve!?

On a more serious note, it looks so good! I love how it's wildlife but without it being "exotic". A lot of sleeves are of more or less "exotic" animals but I actually like how this turns out. Does that even make sense to anyone but me?
    I know right, at first it was a bit of something to cover an old tattoo, then it's a big ole fox, then a mandala, now birds and hey....I'm back again on Tuesday next week for more haha!!

And yes I know exactly what you mean, I have seen a lot of bright, jungle, sea life type sleeves or big pieces. I wanted to keep it more Enlgish wildlife which isn't very bright in colour lol!

A delivery driver spent a good 3mins at my door yesterday being very polite and asking questions etc (he's quite covered himself) it was nice to get such compliments and genuine questions rather than the whispers and stares I get when out and about lol! I even caught a girl sneakily trying to take a photo of my arm once in a restaurant!

Haha I'd take it as a compliment!

I like the "exotic"/"jungle" themes people get and it's usually beautiful pieces, so I see why it's popular. But it's rare to see someone with a different kind of sleeve like that (for me at least) I think it's cool. What are you getting next time? It would look cool with a "hunting" theme too I think. Deer, pheasants, hares, grass, bushes, fields. The possibilities are many.
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

I did in a way but they were whispering and pointing whilst I was trying to eat so it kinda made me feel uncomfortable and other people kinda noticed them as well, was awkward. I put on my cardigan anyway haha!

I don't know exactly what but I have suggested hare/rabbit, stoat/weasel, deer, stag etc. All I know for 100% is there will be a blue tit as that was planned for last time but we stopped for the day. That will be going on my inner arm above the bird next to the fox. I've said she can either go for the back of my upper arm or go down my forearm, I don't mind

Welcome to Mr Stoat! (No time to do the blue tit, this guy took over 5 hours)!