Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester spring/summer meet 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Manchester spring/summer meet 2014

DATE NOW SET 28TH JUNE 2PM PICCADILLY GARDENS. FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE.

It's a new year and another chance to all meet up!

As usual I am very flexible but would like to know what month people would be looking at for another meet.

When is best for you and when is an absolute no.

Once a date has been set, I will set up a Facebook group and am happy share and have any mobile numbers in case of latecomers, lost people and so on.

To answer some frequently asked questions:

*Anyone can come. It doesn't matter if you're a member of this forum or not, your age, if you're modded or not, how long you've been a member.
    *We usually meet at Picadilly Gardens but if you want to meet indoors this can be arranged.
    *We normally meet around 2pm or so and normally hit pubs around 6pm. IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO A BAR/PUB AND LOOK UNDER 25 PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID!!
    *Although we're near a wonderful piercer we try not to spend too much time in there, if you're local maybe consider getting pierced at another time, if not then maybe get pierced before the meet or on your way home if leaving early. If only a few people want to be pierced then we can go down together.
    *You do whatever you want, go wherever you want, you do not have to stay as part of the group, if you want to go somewhere specific please mention it and we can try to incorporate it into the meet.
    *As before, all are welcome, we are not cliquey, we don't all already automatically know or have met one another. There are often people at meets who have never gone to one. At the last meet I met several people I'd never even spoken to before!
    *If it's cold we'll try and get in to the shops to keep warm, we often go for something to eat (nothing fancy, either the food court in the shopping centre or subway etc).
    *If you're travelling a fair way then please please know when your transport home is, especially your last train or bus as we've had some close calls before.
    *If you're not familiar with Manchester please research how to get to the city and how to get to the gardens (I'm hopeless at giving directions) although it is very simple to get to the gardens from Piccadilly Station.
    Last edited by Boo; 02-25-2014 at 08:13 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I think nearer summer will be nice for sitting in the gardens etc. May well stay over again but if I don't then I'll have limited places to stay at mine (1 sofa, 1 single bed and a fair bit of floor space!).
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

If it's post exams we'll likely come and stay over
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    If it's post exams we'll likely come and stay over
    When is that hun? Been a long time since exams for me

I neeeeeed to make it this time!

If I don't, someone please come and slap me over the head!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    When is that hun? Been a long time since exams for me
    Nick's (i.e. the super important ones) are on in May, and my graded unit ends in June but I should be more able than him to take a weekend off

Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    I neeeeeed to make it this time!

If I don't, someone please come and slap me over the head!
    Yes you deffo do!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'd like to add July 5th as a potential date
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

preferably anytime before July so I can stay in Salford and don't have to trek home :3
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I'd like late June/July. I am only a possibly maybe though. Would mean getting a hotel etc but money might allow by then.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Thanks guys keep it coming!

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast