Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Manchester spring/summer meet 2014

my nape MD's have never got caught on my hair, they are high up too

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    my nape MD's have never got caught on my hair, they are high up too
    I braid my hair for bed though with it being so long and if it got caught it would stick and catch as it would have nowhere to go but braiding to the side would prevent it no problem. I'd have no issues with it down or up though
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

If you want it, do it
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

Aye am thinking I will, just have to make sure it's viable for me and my lifestyle really, no point in getting something only for me to rip it out the day after lol! But yeah I'm sure I can manage to avoid that
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

If you want it there, it will be But yes, it has to be thought of. But like I said, if you really want it, you will find a way to manage it - with the hair and everything. Plus it seems to be like a good deal? Don't know much about piercing prices in the UK though.

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
    If you want it there, it will be But yes, it has to be thought of. But like I said, if you really want it, you will find a way to manage it - with the hair and everything. Plus it seems to be like a good deal? Don't know much about piercing prices in the UK though.
    Yeah they changed hands (same piercers) and lowered some prices, it's an awesome deal, think I'll get gem ones

Gems! I love gems, glitter, sequins, anything sparkly really I think it would look good.

just found out I might not be able to go to this :( bad times.

I'll probably know for definite tomorrow =/
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    just found out I might not be able to go to this :( bad times.

I'll probably know for definite tomorrow =/
    Aww noes, but no probs, keep us informed

will do I'm speaking to mum about it tomorrow anyway
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN