Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester spring/summer meet 2014

I'll be a big ball and the only way we could afford to come is by coach - not very comfy! Boo :(
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I'll be a big ball and the only way we could afford to come is by coach - not very comfy! Boo :(
    Aww I would't expect you to travel hun, I will be back in Edinburgh soon though so can see you and the bug ball soon ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Aww I would't expect you to travel hun, I will be back in Edinburgh soon though so can see you and the bug ball soon ^_^
    Lunch daaaaaaate! The men folk can hang out together in awkward silence so we can squee over bubba stuff
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Lunch daaaaaaate! The men folk can hang out together in awkward silence so we can squee over bubba stuff
    Damn right haha!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I said to myself at the start of the year im going to really start pushing myself and challenging my anxiety so I will be doing my very very best to attend the meet this year
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

I want to coooome :(
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Damn right haha!!
    Woo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomos View Post
    I said to myself at the start of the year im going to really start pushing myself and challenging my anxiety so I will be doing my very very best to attend the meet this year
    You and Nick can chat away about warhammer if you make it up
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Ooh July 5th is soni weekend yes? Not going anymore lol, but I still have it booked off work. So that weekend is good for me pretty flexible with dates though.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Why does Manchester have to be so far away :(

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Well I really should get to this one since I missed one (or two?) since my last meet. I have 2 sofas and an airbed, prob enough floor space along with that to sleep 4 in total if anyone has an issue with accommodation and my flat is a 20min bus ride from the city centre, shorter if in a cab ofc! Allergy warning: I have a beautiful cat.

Not available first weekend of March cos of a local metal fest.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery