Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Manchester spring/summer meet 2014

If I'm able to go at the next meet up, I'm up for pretty much anything. Just tell me where to show up and when
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

^ this :P

though I'm pretty good for any, and all, meeting in Manchester until 2017 ^.^
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Yeah, I thought about coming along to the meet (even though I'm not really one of the more prominent members of the community), but I had other plans at the time. I'd be interested in any other meets though, if I can make them.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I don't think it matters really. If you've been here long or short, are covered in tattoos or not. As I see it there's room for everyone and people here seem very open to new people in my experience.
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

Quote Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
    I don't think it matters really. If you've been here long or short, are covered in tattoos or not. As I see it there's room for everyone and people here seem very open to new people in my experience.
    Exactly, my bf comes and he's not a member on here and isn't modded much.

If you read the first page of all of these meets you'll see that I explain all that, heck we've even had babies come along before now. It's open to everyone.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

No, I realise that and understand that I'd be welcome whether I'd made a million posts or only been a lurker. =) I just meant that, although I don't feel I'm as much part of the community as others (and by this I mean, there's a few of you who seem to know each other really very well), I'd still feel comfortable and actually want to go to one of the meetings. I meant it as a positive, rather than a negative, if that makes sense?
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

It does and usually at every meet there's someone who doesn't know other people. I think at every meet there's been someone I've not met before and at one last year it was mainly comprised of a big group of people who have known each other for years and in RL and lots of people (me included) who hadn't ever met before.

I just wish someone would arrange a meet somewhere other than Manchester, I wanna go somewhere different lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I'd do one up here but I don't think people would want to travel so far :(
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Who decides where the meets are, anyway?
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I'd do one up here but I don't think people would want to travel so far :(
    Hasn't there been ones up there before?

Quote Originally Posted by jesterxlady View Post
    Who decides where the meets are, anyway?
    Whoever decides to arrange one!