Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Manchester spring/summer meet 2014

I wish I could have gone =/ but I was several thousand miles away in Episkopi :( NEXT TIME!
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Next time I'm hoping to be able to stay over to get more time with everyone! And actually get a stabbing this time!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Haha sorry been mad busy with it being end of a school year etc. It was amazing and I have some wonderful friends, it was my birthday on the 24th and I got gifts, cards and even cake in the bar!! It was a tiny meet slightly rushed but a lovely one ^_^

I feel in future it's going to be arranged and set up in a different way and hopefully more people will come although I appreciate it's a time/distance thing for many. It's such a shame more meets aren't done, I'd love to go to one somewhere else!!

I'll post some pics in a mo, if anyone wants to add some please feel free and if anyone in anyone else's photos wants them removed also please tell me.
    Sounds lovely Hazel! And happy birthday I'd love to see pictures!!
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

Quote Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
    Sounds lovely Hazel! And happy birthday I'd love to see pictures!!
    Me too Been wondering why I haven't seen any lol (Not wanting to sound creepy or anything...)
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I'm sure you did! And me too.. I'm way too curious not to be stalking around

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Tbh there aren't many as there wasn't many points where we were all together, a lot of it was spent split up, dashing around and eating haha! In between times we were talking and no one really took photos. All I have is a photo of my cake, a photo of Helen who isn't an active member on here, drinks and a photo of my bf but I will post em anyway lol!

Not sure if anyone else took pics. At bigger meets or ones where everyone stays for a big night out you tend to get loads of photos but this wasn't that kind of meet
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My hair and new piercings

Helen aka Byronic and a very good friend of mine (we met on here)

My bf Derek
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm thinking the next meet I arrange I will set it for nearer to 1pm and meet at HTT as there's usually at least 3 people wanting to be pierced and advise people to eat in advance, also if there's people running late then it won't delay anyone who wants to sit/eat/relax (bar across the road) or get pierced as all that can be going on whilst we wait

This time we had people come at different times, leaving at varying times, some wanted to eat right away, some ate later, some wanted to shop, others wanted to get pierced, others wanted to go for a drink etc and it all got very fragmented and as there was only 8 of us it meant we were rarely together. So I reckon meeting earlier, getting pierced first/earlier will solve a lot of the rushed state we were in and hardly seeing some people etc
    Last edited by Boo; 07-11-2014 at 10:41 PM.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I was late sorry!!
    I'm already excited for the next meet LOL!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post

My hair and new piercings

Helen aka Byronic and a very good friend of mine (we met on here)

My bf Derek
    Aw, what a cute cake! How nice And your napes look good.