Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Manchester spring/summer meet 2014

Quote Originally Posted by polythene_girl View Post
    Not sure if I can make it now :( OH isn't coming as he's got a gig the same day. I might come up for the day though and just not stay overnight.
    Aww that's a shame :( hope you can come for the day though x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I get paid that weekend so I should definitely come up for the day really. I'd rather go to Manchester than down south oops :/
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Just 2 weeks to go until this fabulous meet (albeit small). Any questions or changes to be aware of?

If anyone is considering staying over the Sportcity Travelodge has rooms from 55 (2 miles from the centre, about 6 in a taxi) and all are double rooms, some are triple so if you get 3 of you then it's just 18 per person. Piccadilly Travelodge starts at 72 so 24 is split between 3 - wish I was at that one, it overlooks the gardens and is brand new!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Just 2 weeks to go until this fabulous meet (albeit small). Any questions or changes to be aware of?

If anyone is considering staying over the Sportcity Travelodge has rooms from 55 (2 miles from the centre, about 6 in a taxi) and all are double rooms, some are triple so if you get 3 of you then it's just 18 per person. Piccadilly Travelodge starts at 72 so 24 is split between 3 - wish I was at that one, it overlooks the gardens and is brand new!!
    I've just looked at the Piccadilly Travelodge getting excited about the cheap price thinking maybe me and my friends could stay over after all, but I noticed they only have double rooms available :(
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I've just looked at the Piccadilly Travelodge getting excited about the cheap price thinking maybe me and my friends could stay over after all, but I noticed they only have double rooms available :(
    Ring and ask, some say they don't have double rooms yet half the rooms have a double bed and a sofa bed but they don't count them, they're odd like that, bit like how they have an option for 1 person but there's no Travelodge out there that has single beds afaik. That or sneak your friend in lol done that loads of times!

Have you looked at any other hotels? Might get a fab late deal!

ETA: Found you a family room at a central travelodge here for 82.
    Last edited by Boo; 06-15-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Travelodge have redecorated recently. I stayed in a double room last month and they'd replaced the sofa with 2 bucket chairs! May not be all of them but still something to keep in mind.
    Always the option of spooning!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Travelodge have redecorated recently. I stayed in a double room last month and they'd replaced the sofa with 2 bucket chairs! May not be all of them but still something to keep in mind.
    Always the option of spooning!
    Aye they're doing them up in stages, the one I'm staying at in Manchester was done up a couple of months back, the Piccadilly one is brand new, not sure about any others. I know the SportCity one could do with a refurb!! I've been to some refurbed ones though and they've still had sofabeds in the triple rooms when I ordered a double/single. If you ring they often just tell you what they have though and you mention it when you book in.

Agree with spooning, they take no notice who you take up to your room anyway. I've had a guest sleep in mine before and I'm pretty sure they're queen/king size double beds in the refurbed ones too!

Bumping this up again for anyone who may want to come along, looks like it's going to be extremely small turnout but a good one none the less

How did it go?
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

Haha sorry been mad busy with it being end of a school year etc. It was amazing and I have some wonderful friends, it was my birthday on the 24th and I got gifts, cards and even cake in the bar!! It was a tiny meet slightly rushed but a lovely one ^_^

I feel in future it's going to be arranged and set up in a different way and hopefully more people will come although I appreciate it's a time/distance thing for many. It's such a shame more meets aren't done, I'd love to go to one somewhere else!!

I'll post some pics in a mo, if anyone wants to add some please feel free and if anyone in anyone else's photos wants them removed also please tell me.