View Poll Results: Pick your favourite full body transformation...

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stalking Cat

14 12.73%
  • Enigma

14 12.73%
  • Katzen

39 35.45%
  • Lizardman

43 39.09%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favourite full body transformation "star"?

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Default Favourite full body transformation "star"?

Just for a bit of fun, I thought I would pick the 4 most well known (and currently living) individuals who have gone through a full body transformation, and then post a poll about it and see who was your favourite.
    It's just a bit of fun and if there's anyone you want to vote for who I haven't included then go for it. I just picked these guys because I feel they're the most well known. Give a reason for your answer if you want to.
    For anyone who doesn't know who they are here's a little photo to help:

Stalking Cat

Stalking Cat, Enigma, Katzen, and the Lizardman
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

Aww I love the Lizardman best he's funny But you already know Stalking Cat amazes me too. I'd never seen Katzen before.
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Katzen, without doubt, for being heavily modified and FEMALE. She probably gets even more disapproval than the males do. wasn't she married to Enigma at some stage?

Katzens really pretty i think. Id like a tatoo like hers over the top of my hips.

She was indeed married to Enigma. They're in a band together, or at least they were - I'm not sure who got the band in the divorce.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

i reli like stalking cat i rekon wot es made himself out as will reli make the world realise that evry1 should b different, an doesnt make them any less of a person, jus like da others but i jus like stalking cat lol i luv es teeth lol
    Piercings : Labret, 2 x Helix, Tragus, Septum, Conch, Scaffold, Tongue, Nipple, Anti-Tragus

Wanting : Eyebrow, Reverse Navel, Nose? Nape?

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
    I am not a vegetarian because I love animals. I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
    I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Hum I personally like Katzen, i think shes very pretty and all the tattos suit her well.

I also like the lizardman alot.

Not to sure on the cat one, i think the artwork is amazing, but i think he's a bit generally freaky.

Never heard of enigma, but he looks go otherwise.

Streetlights, didn't you miss that leopard bloke who lives in Scotland?
    Current Mods - 10mm Lobes, Scaffold, Tragus, Eyebrow, Left Lip

Retired - Helix, Tragus

To Come - Ear Lobe Stretches, Both Nipples

I know of the Leopardman, but I tried to pick the 4 most well known from my perspective. Very few people have ever mentioned the Leopardman to me personally - I also left out the Great Omi and Lucky Diamond Rich (who has undergone 4 full body transformations) among many others.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

does anyone have any further photos before i decide iv seen alot of the lizard man but not really any of the other three

Google images is your friend. If you type in "Enigma and Katzen" you'll get a lot of photos, same with the others. Stalking Cat has a website but it's pretty rubbish - there's a wikipedia entry about him as well though.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast