Thread: Nipple Cross

Default Nipple Cross

Will be getting my nipple repierced and fancy a cross, would you get it done in one go or 2 sessions?
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

In 2, my piercer won't do 2 at once, I think some will though.

I just think it's best to have one and let it settle in place then position the other once it's healed.

Have you asked your piercer how they prefer to do it?

I miss my cross!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I did but am going to go somewhere else she didnt get them even, when I tried to downsize the bar one was at 18mm the other at 16mm. Luckly the 18mm was the one that had to come out.
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.

I Like Being Shiny

Having different length bars doesn't mean it was done wrong, it could have been because of your anatomy, did she clear that up with you?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

No the response I got back was whoops, sorry
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.

I Like Being Shiny

Probably time to find a better piercer!

yeah thats what I thought, If you dont mind me asking why did you retire your cross?
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.

I Like Being Shiny

Just got fed up of catching it, having to be careful of it during fun times etc.

I LOVED it though and both healed pretty great. Had a sore time when they wanted to touch and there was all the pinching going on but it wore down eventually and they touched!

I asked Elayne Angel for help with it once and she posted our consultation and photos on her blog.

I'll see if I can find the link

Thanks Hazel
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.

I Like Being Shiny

No problem, here it is. And my diary here.