Thread: What about a lily tattoo?

Thumbs up What about a lily tattoo?

Hello!

Like I said before, I am new to the tattoo world, and still searching for ideas for a new tattoo. (I have to say that I love the emoticons - once again). I'm thinking about a lily tattoo. Found some cool pictures: lily tattoos 1, lily tattoos 2 or even lily tattoos 3.

Would a lily tattoo be good for a guy too? Does it sound strange?

P.S. Like redraven recommended me once, I'll keep looking for pictures and keep looking until I am satisfied. I really don't want to get a tattoo and later regret it.

Loads of guys have floral tattoos. Just get what you want, it doesn't matter if someone thinks it's strange.

Some people think all tattoos are strange, get what you want because you like it and you want it.

I can't see anything on the other 2 links, I adore lilies though! My fave are the longiflorums

Am off out now but I'll look for some more pics for you
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Soooooooooooooooooooo many to look at haha!

Easier to narrow down, as in what style, size, colour etc ^_^

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

floral tattoos are totally ok for guys! trad and neo japanese tattoos very often have flowers in them and are totally awesome on men and women

get what you want because you think it looks lovely. it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

That's my lily tattoo
    Last edited by Kaitey (:; 01-25-2014 at 07:40 PM.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Lots of pictures! Lots of great ideas. Like always, I have to thank you all! You are so nice!

Thanks again for the pictures. Some of them are really nice. I'll do some thinking and come here to let you know.